The Football Thread

Xeno

what a win by us!!

5 nil to end da "yellow" submarines villareal's 9 match winnin streak!!

poor thing........dere submarine waz bombed n devastated!!

sneijder became invincible n achieved enlightment!! :P:lol:

every1 played awesome!!

sam congrats to u dude!! juve rokin!!

aaah STFU man....ur hala madrids are getting nauseating

peace

oh k,so here u r!!

i waz wondering and counting da days from da day when u last said sumthin against me!!

i guess its hard for u keepin hands off me and offending me!! :furious:

nways..now i guess next time u will attain another level up and get verbal(but not me)!! :D

so how many days was it?

u go on and on about real madrid anyways....but when u make a dutch win about real madrid, i gots to speak on it!!

peace

its g8t to see dem continue dere awesome form!! i get 2 excited bro :tongue4:

nways,no worries! :D

Manu rule they are winning matches in their worst form and arsenal who are playing the best they've played in many years are just about managing pretty shitty wins against pompey and totenham, manu would have slaughtered them 4-0 in good form. And all arsenal f**s better stfu because you haven't won in the last 3 years and arn't going to win any time soon. And Nistelrooy rulz but hes such a waste at real he should come back to where he belongs.

P.S- Just wait till Christiano starts getting back into form.

^This actually made me laugh :roflroll2:

Seriously, shouldn't Man U be worried with the way they are playing. You luckily managed to win against Spurs as well as Everton. Surely the lack of goals, and the complete lack of creativity at the front is worrying you, right?

I think Arsenal are the ones playing better football, they were great in the second half against Spurs. Wenger has managed brilliantly, and you can finally see players like Fabregas, Van Persie and Hleb maturing, and showing that they can manage without the likes of Henry. Even if they don't win this season (and they CAN win), they will be really strong contenders in the coming years.

Manu rule they are winning matches in their worst form and arsenal who are playing the best they've played in many years are just about managing pretty shitty wins against pompey and totenham, manu would have slaughtered them 4-0 in good form. And all arsenal f**s better stfu because you haven't won in the last 3 years and arn't going to win any time soon. And Nistelrooy rulz but hes such a waste at real he should come back to where he belongs.

P.S- Just wait till Christiano starts getting back into form.

A fanboy doing his day's work :wallbash:;):loser:;)

Man U and Chelsea are not playing very well at all, sure they have lots of injuries but seriously they should be doing better with all the players they have.

Its too early too say but with the squad Liverpool have got they have to be one of the favorites for the title. Arsenal are playing well (and look like they've settled after Henry left) but I'm always worried that if any one of their main players is injured their season might fall apart as it did with Henry's injury last year because its very difficult for a new player to fit in quickly with their style of play.

Anyway Fergie should have bought a striker before the transfer window closed, Anelka if not Berbatov. Midfielders are not going replace strikers. Now they've got to limp along till Rooney and Saha are fully fit :wallbash:

Disclaimer: I'm a Man U fan.