PSN Game Sharing not allowed

AtheK

Hi All,

Game sharing on PSN by making teams will not be allowed anymore. We were always divided between us regarding how close it is to piracy, but we allowed it because it was very difficult for everyone to get US credit cards. Now with Indian PSN active and getting updated rapidly, it does not make any sense for us to allow game sharing. Our community is watched very closely by Sony and other distributors, and it is a matter of time before some one comes with this point.

We will let all the threads that are currently open to remain active for a period of 1 week, so any money balances or decisions you guys need to take between yourself can be completed. Starting next sunday we will start closing all the threads related to game sharing.

Support Indian PSN and buy stuff from them so that we keep getting all the latest and greatest DLC.

Regards

IVG Staff

was game sharing allowed only bcoz india didn't had its own psn store?

Is this move initiated by sony? If yes and if sony considers dis as piracy, why did they allow it in first place as we anyways could hv shared d games frm other region ids.

Sharing is being stopped then :cry:

but dis would put an end to lot of confusion we all face :clapping:

we can continue to use pm's right for such extra-curricular activities? ;)

Saala meri ek galti ne poora sharing system hi band karwa diya ivg pe :doh:

nice story i'll have to tell my kids :suicide:

My magical crystal ball just told me in 2014, it'll be mandatory for all ivgians to be logged in via a webcam wearing pink-coloured satin dresses

like yumtee does currently when posting as megzworld

My magical crystal ball just told me in 2014, it'll be mandatory for all ivgians to be logged in via a webcam wearing pink-coloured satin dresses

like yumtee does currently when posting as megzworld

It won't help anymore

Fact is Sharing wont be official anymore here :cry:

Archived