(PSN) Need For Speed : Hot Pursuit

silentassassin

Nice games guys :cheers:

So how's the game? Don't overhype it. Speak the truth. I hv seen its reviews and ratings on few gaming sites and it looks average.

Any comments? SA would certainly vote for it, what abt others? :naughty:

Game is good....guess even danny's liking it :scratchchin:

SA beech when we are both cops we are not suppose to take each other out :ranting:

But the races were epic, who says you need rubber band AI to make them close. We were finishing within few seconds of each other, fighting for position till the very last corner. I just wish we had AI cops in normal races just to spice up the action, just like old NFS games.

SA beech when we are both cops we are not suppose to take each other out :ranting:

But the races were epic, who says you need rubber band AI to make them close. We were finishing within few seconds of each other, fighting for position till the very last corner. I just wish we had AI cops in normal races just to spice up the action, just like old NFS games.

i was not doing it on purpose..i think i even said sorry for doing that :scratchchin:

Only thing i regret in 2days games were that i took out Bengalooru guy when we were both racers :P

hmmmm...

So there are juz two modes online. a typical race and the pursuit mode.... datz a bummer.. Pursuit is fun.. but depends how long will its mp value last.. Race is typical. and will tend to bore fast enough. Saw one more mode interceptor locked? wot mode is that ?

Some tracks seen in this game. are the most...gorgeous ones.. But wtf is up with the stupid idiotic rearview mirror? Is it gonna be like dat. only?? :ack: Lol i thought there mite be a unlock for getting the real rearview mirror later...

Also if I am a cop... and i have called a roadblock. ain't the dumb cop AI's who have put the barricade supposed to clear way.. when my cop car is approaching.... :rant: It feels like i have called on a roadblock for myself only... grrrrrr

Also wished when selecting a car.. they had details of the car like speed, handling etc.. displayed.

Also if I am a cop... and i have called a roadblock. ain't the dumb cop AI's who have put the barricade supposed to clear way.. when my cop car is approaching.... :rant: It feels like i have called on a roadblock for myself only... grrrrrr

:rofl: Yeah you'd expect them to move out when you're approaching, but they don't. Only upside is that you have to crash the road block really hard to KO your cop car, unlike speeder who can get KO'd pretty easily.

Had a gr8 session with you guys yesterday. Oh and racers can take each other out during hot pursuit ...its still a race for the racers, however they should not fight out during the start of the race to avoid risking low health :tongue:

Will play today around 8-ish.

Archived