(PSN) Need For Speed : Hot Pursuit

silentassassin

This is why i do regular back-up of my ps3 on external hdd. Did one just yesterday of 33gb. This would ensure that even if ur hdd goes caput without notice, then u can restore using ur external hdd. :hypocrite:

Btw, achy, if u remember ur account pwd, login with it and buy time saver packs from psn store, just INR 140. Records can be created and broken again. Similar thing happened with me in Burnout paradise, making me more wise. :hypocrite:

Chill. :cheers:

What are timesaver packs ??

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys . planning to get this as soon as exams end ( january end).

although ive seen the reviews and stuff . how about some personal opinions. :P

the graphics blew my mind and are the main reason i wana buy this . although 1 friend told me there is no free roam . but i really dont care for that .

does the high speed driving blow your mind ? . i enjoyed nfs shift. compare it with that. (hated undercover, prostreet . carbon was ok . loved u2 and mostwanted and most of the ones before them)

and is the autolog any fun to browse or just a yawn feature ?

You should get this, its a great game and autolog is awesome and will make you play the game more than what you would have done without it.

There is free roam in the game but its there just for the heck of it. About high speed effects, its the best, especially when you hit the...ahhhh il let you experience that when you buy the game. :bigyellowgrin:

You should get this, its a great game and autolog is awesome and will make you play the game more than what you would have done without it.

There is free roam in the game but its there just for the heck of it. About high speed effects, its the best, especially when you hit the...ahhhh il let you experience that when you buy the game. :bigyellowgrin:

:good:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a little problem,could someone help me?

The NFS HP LE copy which i have is Region3 as i got it from singapore,and the online pass never worked on my US account,so should i have to create a singaporean psn store to activate the pass,or is there any other alternate solution to it?

Put in the game yest after soo long and tried out the super sports pack. Man the cars in the pack are fast! Plus the events are tough too. Also there's a trophy called the land speed record which unlocks if you keep the super sport over 415 for 2 secs. Awesome!

Oh and you'd get your mo ney's worth just by listening to the Gumpert Apollo's description :lol:

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys, I've got the game too... add me. PSNId: sheknow

I Jus consolidated ppl playin NFS HP (based on replies on this topic)

raman_montylee

ab123ra

mihirsaxena

karait

Sid121g

sHubH_gg

roshankalro

sid_shori

sadiqameen

prashant879

CountRock

sheknow :)