Views on Nitho Drive Pro

AtheK

Paddle shift works, but its connected parallel to brake/gas pedals. Which means whatever controls you assign to paddles will also be applied to pedals. And the review says PC games have no vibration, and it doesn't have force feedback at all, which makes it totally worthless. Its no better than that plastic wheel that comes with Mario Kart which is just a housing for Wiimote.

Hmmm ya playing on PC is bad, but what about on PS3, i have quite a few games on PS3, the drawbacks are kinda negated by the price, the cheapest wheel for PS3 otherwise is around 7k

Since feedback on PS3 is supported...

Hmmm ya playing on PC is bad, but what about on PS3, i have quite a few games on PS3, the drawbacks are kinda negated by the price, the cheapest wheel for PS3 otherwise is around 7k

Since feedback on PS3 is supported...

Just a note. You should check the review again and see the comments under the review. Note the comment by one Dheeraj who has supposedly bought it. He says that force feedback works on PC if you use the supplied drivers instead of the ones Windows automatically installs for you.

ah thanks Gaurav i did not see that, and just checked on the website, they do have updated drivers for the wheel..

What do you think guys now, i think this pretty much tilts me in favo of picking this up...

I have the Nitho Drive Pro and it's awesome. I play GT 5 using it and I really love it as it's very stable and handles well. The only downside is that it doesn't have a gear box but other than that it's as good as any other wheels out there and comes at a very cheap price. Definitely worth the money.

Thanks Avi, its always good to get an input from some one using it, will go and pick it tomorrow...

Worst case scenario i might not like it, well put it on TP at 1k discount :P

And some murga who did not read this thread, will come and buy it...

If the wheel doesn't have force feedback,it is just waste. i am telling you. if it do have it then go for it.

FFB confirmed for console games and vibration confirmed for PC games, at 2.5k asking for more will be insult to china :P

Another thing it uses suction cups for sticking onto the table instead of clamps like theother racing wheels ...are suction cups as stable in the long run?

Dude even i have been seriously considering getting this...but a lot of my friends kept telling me I am better of with a controller....but I really wanna experience a steering wheel ....and really cant afford one for 7k.

Post a review once you get it.

Archived