Most Pirated Games of 2010

CarbonCore

The only reason why PC games are cheaper in India is cause they are locally produced (with toilet paper quality box and mostly sh*t quality disc), and they are mostly region locked. Its the same case with countries like Russia.

Seriously. :|

I expected some awesome packaging in the Darksiders PC box but :rant: :rant: :rant: .. f**king DVDs are pakced in a cardboard box with an equally bad manual :rant: :rant: :rant: .. Pirates sh*t looks better than this :suicide:

Still have the original box packing of Road Rash.. The poster :panic: .. f**king awesome man the poster.. plus color manual :wub: ..

And AFAIR, it was for 599. That's a 100 bucks cheaper than Darsksiders :P

omg i can't believe that wii games are pirating more than Xbox 360.

PHUCK them.

And guys as you know most of the game parlours pirates the most :|. Recently i visited game parlours i asked do you have GT5? he replied yes. He(Shopkeeper) i bought PS Jail Break so i got all PS3 Latest Games and waiting for Uncharted 3. He adviced me to get a JB so i can play all latest games without buying them then i showed him _|_ U. Shove your JB in you @$$

i fear because of piracy publishers will stop launching games here altoghether here and we wont even get the next gen consoles. Then the pirates can sit with their thumbs up their asses dealing with shitty grey market vendors with no warranty/guarentee.

i fear because of piracy publishers will stop launching games here altoghether here and we wont even get the next gen consoles. Then the pirates can sit with their thumbs up their asses dealing with shitty grey market vendors with no warranty/guarentee.

What u said cannot happen here(Exceptions Crapcom & Activision) as there are many legit buyers here.EA & Ubisoft have offices here.AFAIK,Russia & China have even more pirates.Even though Indian gaming is at a nascent stage,it is growing & has a potential to be a big market if publishers price their games well.Look at GTA 4 PC.Many ppl bought it at 500/- even though it was not such a good port.

India isnt the only place where piracy is screwing developers.As a matter of fact all the jailbreak and mods are developed outside India.So i dont think they would altogether stop launching products here but yeah the fact that 7 out of 10 people are pirates here will affect the price of future consoles.

:cheers:

India isnt the only place where piracy is screwing developers.As a matter of fact all the jailbreak and mods are developed outside India.So i dont think they would altogether stop launching products here but yeah the fact that 7 out of 10 people are pirates here will affect the price of future consoles.

:cheers:

Not 7 out of 10 .

More than 90% of the PC gamers r pirates .

And the rest of them, most of them buy games from Steam.

To pirate or not to pirate is totally an individual choice.. If we think we are clean just because if we buy original games we are wrong.. We all download software, music, movies illegally at some point.. there may be few who buy everything legal but that percentage of crowd in India is very small..

The only reason why PC games are cheaper in India is cause they are locally produced (with toilet paper quality box and mostly sh*t quality disc), and they are mostly region locked. Its the same case with countries like Russia.

I really don't mind the mediocre packaging as long as I'm getting my games for 50-75% off of what Console gamers are paying(:ha:).

Games are cheap in India to prevent piracy. Publisher recognise the potential of the Indian market(2nd largest population in the world wooo..) that's why they are selling 'em at these rates, Which is also the reason for them being region locked(Can't have firangs exporting games from here). So stopping supply in India is not really possible.

Btw Valve games purchased in India won't work in other countries. You'll have to confuse it into thinking you're in India or something.

Not 7 out of 10 .

More than 90% of the PC gamers r pirates .

Because of following reasons :

1) Most of gaming crowd in India is in 10-25 yrs age group i.e. college/school going group. How many parents will pay for games/consoles/graphic cards etc?. Hence, they resort to piracy. Though this is changing, as many working people today are into playing video games. Also, old/ new games area available at very less cost.

2) Availability. Most of the people don't know where to buy PC games. You get console games in every mall across India. How many of them stock PC games ? Although, the scenario is slowly changing now.

3) Awareness about software piracy. Most people think that since any software sells in tons in foreign market, pirating it here wont make much of difference to the companies.

Gaming in India is at very nascent stage. But it will grow and more ppl will buy games. Piracy will always be there no matter what.

Because of following reasons :

1) Most of gaming crowd in India is in 10-25 yrs age group i.e. college/school going group. How many parents will pay for games/consoles/graphic cards etc?. Hence, they resort to piracy. Though this is changing, as many working people today are into playing video games. Also, old/ new games area available at very less cost.

Even I was going to say the same.

Archived