Most Pirated Games of 2010

CarbonCore

U still play on sh*tty Garena ??

Lolz :rofl:

Dota still lags with 4 Mbps

But the part Xbox has Halo so its better than ps3 is TRUE :)

wtf? :chair: garena isnt bad, all my friends play dota there.

^^ i paly DOTA everyday on GG u idiot

(with a pirated copy of frozen throne :bigyellowgrin: )

. But it isnt sh*t compared to Bnet. And on hamachi u can only play with your friends( similar to palying on LAN)... not on legit servers. :doh: now fogug.

Ooooo admission of piracy :P

I think Joy is raging against Saha, not you. At least I think so. :rofl:

he ain't got that custom title on IVG for nuthin' now has he? Thread's going to hell and (to quote McDonalds) "I'm Lovin' It" :rofl:

^^ yes , but u still cant go on PSN. And thats what most of us here do, play black ops online and that sort. And quite frankly JB is a pain in the a*s. Every time sony releases a new update or if a game needs a newer firmware then , ull need to wait for the keys to release and all taht meddling bullshit. I can afford to get atleast 5 ps3 games a week now that i have a job and all that so :bend: .

WTH

PS3 JB is to the extent that there is no way for sony to fix it other than to make all of the titles that have been sold and distributed invalid. The root key that identifies any code as authorized by Sony has been compromised. So there is no way now that PSN could be effectively used to track down the consoles. Please do some reading on teh internetz before posting bull shite.

Heres the link to the full story

http://kotaku.com/5723105/hacker-claims-to-have-the-ps3s-front-door-keys

Although I am convinced that you will ignore it and will then post some thing in the lines of "XBOX can be pirated by hacking DVD firmware and thus its better". News Flash :: No one cares

WTH

PS3 JB is to the extent that there is no way for sony to fix it other than make all of the titles that have been sold and distributed invalid. The root key that identifies any code as authorized by Sony has been compromised. So there is no way now that PSN could be effectively used to track down the consoles. Please do some reading on teh internetz before posting bull shite.

Although I am convinced that you will ignore it and will then post some thing in the lines of "XBOX can be pirated by hacking DVD firmware and thus its better". News Flash :: No one cares

awesome :rofl:

OMG u dunce .Haver u ever head of the term ' multiplayer' . Let it be any platform. u cant play online with other people if u f**king pirate a game. Games like Call of Duty,Battlefield, Unreal Tournament, Starcraft2, Left4dead2 etc etc have meaning only if play them online. If u havent played these games online then u have played nothing. Now y'know waht im saying??

:ha:

WTH

PS3 JB is to the extent that there is no way for sony to fix it other than to make all of the titles that have been sold and distributed invalid. The root key that identifies any code as authorized by Sony has been compromised. So there is no way now that PSN could be effectively used to track down the consoles. Please do some reading on teh internetz before posting bull shite.

omg lol...pwnt Shaha is pwnt :rofl::roflroll:

Did I call u by any name , when the matter of fact is ur the biggest idiot on this forum by a country mile , u tell others to grow up in ur posts when ur the one who is the stupidest fanboy that ever lived who would post something as stupid as Xbox has Halo so its better than PS3. :doh:

Stop playing with ur Barbie Dolls and come into the real world.

that part is actually true , now can u please stick to the topic and not get too personal. :blush:

holy fk :rofl: :rofl: :roflroll:

Shaha's ultimate pwnge in dis epic thrd...fk cnt stop laughing

SAY NO TO PIRACY ppl. :good:

all the game developers spend there time by working hard day & night making games for us

If we ppl. treat them by getting pirated games then Its a shame to us, we ppl. r not respecting them anyway

we r not respecting them for their hard work, the games we play day & night constantly were possible only cuz of their hard work to make the game fun,exciting,entertaining

if we have to spend money to buy their game, then I think its worth it to repay them for their hard work.

THATs why even if its PC, XBOX, or Wii, PSP

we shud say no to piracy in any case

WTH

I won't disagree you but I'm only posting this for info cause you are only aware of half the fact here.

Pirates having the root key doesn't automatically means the manufacturer has no means to detect console....the JTag Xbox 360 is pretty much as open as the PS3, they have access to every key possible but there's this thing called E-fuse, what it does is flag the console when it detects that the console has a different firmware than the one online or the one included in MS' database of older firmwares (since this info is server side it cannot be fooled by the client ie. console)...its pretty nifty and this is what has stopped Xbox 360's hacking scene from going haywire.

What's funny is that the PS3 has an E Fuse as well but the console's structure renders it useless, it just sits there doing nothing since the hack is done on a low level that it never reaches to the point where the E fuse checks for it. Its like a trap which is meant to be activated once a door is open but instead of opening the door you cut a hole in it and pass through it making the trap useless, cause the door is never really opened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

There IS a way for Sony to get out of this mess, they can easily change the keys and make the random number actually random...this will make the hack completely useless. But the problem is that this will also mean dropping support for every released game and DLC out there. To avoid this sony will be required to create a whitelist comprising of the games and DLCs released so far and automatically blacklist everything that doesn't matches that list....once that's done they can simply change the keys. But as I said this is an extremely hard and time consuming process so I doubt Sony will ever do this...but this is certainly a way out nonetheless, even the Hackers have acknowledged this.

^ So this situation can happen right in near future.. Also what ur suggesting aboutdropping support for previous games , if Sony do change keys , won't giving patch via PSN for every game solve that issue. :P sure it will take time.

WTF , Sony is totally f**ked now I guess.If they can somehow implement the ability to downgrade any firmware on the fly , people can easily play pirated games and update later to play online as well with original disks. :O Wonder if Sony would have some way to detect it like Xbox 360.

PS4 might be coming sooner than expected.

^ So this situation can happen right in near future.. Also what ur suggesting aboutdropping support for previous games , if Sony do change keys , won't giving patch via PSN for every game solve that issue. :P sure it will take time.

It'll take a LONG time. But get this, the rate at which the PS3 hacking scene is progressing...soon (within days) it'll be so deep that it'll be impossible to undo the harm unless they do a hardware revision or do a recall for all the PS3 out there. In any case 7th gen era is already on its last legs, I predict the first jump in 2012.

Archived