Resistance 2

KnackChap

there is a SP offline campaign

upto 8 players co-op online campaign

upto 60 players competitive online

enjoy :doh:

^^there's nothing to enjoy. The game is FAIL.

again, R1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>R2

actually, R1 SP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KZ2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>R2. Talking SP only

:console: epic :(

But seriously, Resistance 2 was major disappointment. Especially since people had hyped it up to no end and hence it was the first game I popped into my shiny new PS3 last year. Killzone 2 had a far better SP campaign but still strictly 'decent' in the grand scheme of things.

But seriously, Resistance 2 was major disappointment. Especially since people had hyped it up to no end and hence it was the first game I popped into my shiny new PS3 last year. Killzone 2 had a far better SP campaign but still strictly 'decent' in the grand scheme of things.

yup, one of the most over-hyped and over-rated game this gen. IGN gave it a 9.5? WTF?

though I love R1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Place is a set where many movies are shot,i think its called Battle:LA,so (if im right) R3 is just an ad for the movie

Which incidentally are made by sony!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

This game ate a lot of my life,completed whole single player stuff,Got 2000 kills as a part of 10 k kills for MP......then i realised,I need a 8 ppl full party to complete 5 coop to get 100% trophies........i have no hope in completing this.oh yea!Marksmen 2ndary fire is a boss in this game's MP!

Archived