PS3 Screwed...

AtheK

do that only if both are from the same region.... i read somewhere that if u put a different region drive in, it wont work...

if the slim is bought in India, even oow will still get u 50% off.... unless u open it up... :fear:

both are US ;)

@MAK: already have a 360, and i would still rather buy a new PS3 then a 360. 360 HAZ no games :P

Dunno why their is no option to install games on HDD........ :| ..Lens ki ki maa behen kyun maarni jab bc hdd hai toh.... :wallbash:

...PS2 had same lens issues and now same with PS3 :| ..

Plus Sony Customer service also sux..... 360 is better for Indian gamers :P

Dunno why their is no option to install games on HDD........ :| ..Lens ki ki maa behen kyun maarni jab bc hdd hai toh.... :wallbash:

...PS2 had same lens issues and now same with PS3 :| ..

Plus Sony Customer service also sux..... 360 is better for Indian gamers :P

Ok

Athek i had the same exact problem with my phat ps3. The old games use to work after ejecting like a couple of times but it would not read new bought games, and after ejecting for like 7-8 times they started working. Also had the noise thingy while ejecting BDs. Its the lens problem u can get it fixed from the grey market but as u know a lot of hardware and stuff u can repair it urself.

Thx mate, i will stick to pc gaming now i guess, hopefully ps3 will play UC3 as that is the only game that matters to me this year on the ps3

• 1 month later...

erratic behavior continues, 90% of the games work, 10% does not...

Should i sell this off??? If yes how much should i sell it for :P

Archived