PSP $130 as of Feb. 27

There are some good games in that list but nothing there I would classify as must have. Getting it from the US will save you about 4 grand. So if you dont mind on losing out on the warranty I would say go for it.

Price drops will reflect here as soon is it happens in Europe. Yesterday SCEE did say they have some PSP-related announcements soon, so shouldn't be long.

Speaking of PSP, I recently bought my niece a PSP 3000, and the build quality is so poor compared to my phat PSP 1000. Great screen though. The PSP Go has a much better build and seems to have used better quality materials too. Shame about the smaller screen though.

There are some good games in that list but nothing there I would classify as must have. Getting it from the US will save you about 4 grand. So if you dont mind on losing out on the warranty I would say go for it.

hmmm warranty... is the failure rate of PSP/PSP Go so high to be much bothered about sony's 1 year warranty?!

Thank You.

I dont think so. At least I havent heard anything. But I guess warranty is one of those things, better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Overall though, I would still say get the US 150$ version. The build quality is solid and you probably wont need warranty. We dont even know when the Indian price drop will happen. If at all it will happen. Nothings been announced for Europe yet.

Archived