Saints Row: The Third Remastered

Sackboy

Same here.  Game is full epic memorable moments. I remember every mission and name of every character, can't say same for GTA games. Outside of main playable characters, i don't remember name of any other gta characters or any mission in GTA 4 or 5 lol.

S3 was easily one of the best games of last gen and its still fun even to play even today
Agreed so f**king much, you remember that I need a hero song playing in the last mission while you are saving Shaundi. My god it felt so badass and good. I am going to remember that moment forever.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Played around 2 hours or so, graphics looks upgraded compared to the original, performance is good but game crashed while completing a mission.

a[part from that cut scenes does not look good though. 

On 5/29/2020 at 2:09 PM, VR46 said:

Played around 2 hours or so, graphics looks upgraded compared to the original, performance is good but game crashed while completing a mission.

a[part from that cut scenes does not look good though. 

Its a good remaster but engine is still last gen just upgraded and improved as much as possible, you will not get that nextgen feeling in cutscenes

• 11 months later...