Saints Row: The Third Remastered

Sackboy

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-11-01-saints-row-the-third-pc-extras-detailed

As detailed on the game's official site, the Steam version features the Saints Video Record Mode, which lets you record, save and share gameplay clips. You'll also be able to toggle the HUD on and off for cinematic effect.

Post launch, Volition is planning on offering PC users exclusive customisation options, including, oddly oversized bobblehead masks of Team Fortress 2 characters.

Confirmed support for AMD Eyefinity, DX9, DX10 and DX11, Crossfire, SLI, advanced depth of field, reflections and ambient occlusion quality provides additional evidence that Volition has put the effort in following the sub-par PC port of Saints Row 2 a few years back.

:majesty: I am thinking of getting a PC.

I'm hoping the game has some story this time

Expect something in the same vein as SR2. Nothing shown in the trailers till now indicates any effort put into a good story or a good script. Don't expect it to have a good story, and have a blast with all the crazy stuff.

but the achievements....... :(

:(

Anyway, been playing around with the character creator. There are some very hilarious options in there! I'm glad they released it. Now I don't have to waste time adjusting my jawline and nose bridge when I get the game.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Saints Row: The Third Remastered