Saints Row: The Third Remastered

Sackboy

It's not about hardcore. I hate to drive for 10 minutes and then skip through cutscenes, fly for another 10 mins and then miss going through a dangling hoop because the flight controls are unnecessarily complicated. That's not fun at all. :angry:

Anyways who am I arguing with... :P

It's not about hardcore. I hate to drive for 10 minutes and then skip through cutscenes, fly for another 10 mins and then miss going through a dangling hoop because the flight controls are unnecessarily complicated. That's not fun at all. :angry:

Anyways who am I arguing with... :P

Yeah that part grated my balls off but I'd still sacrifice my first born if Rockstar head back to SA once again.

SA was full of random difficulty spikes. That toy airplane mission where you killed the couriers. And basically everything that involved flying at any point.

I still dont know why they went with the horseshit flying controls. They were so a*s backwards. Why couldnt it be something simple? Look at the Banshee controls in Halo and just copy that.

Cracking good game though. Last decent GTA game before it went all to piss in this generation.

That game was already made last gen, it was called GTA San Andreas :D

I couldn't get past the first flying mission - the one where you get to fly the plane for the first time.

Besides that, I liked the Vice City atmosphere more. Also, Tommy mofo Vercetti.

I like how everyone's talking about GTA in the Saints Row thread :bigyellowgrin:

^^The courier mission with the toy airplane was SIGNIFICANTLY easy on the PC/Xbox versions. The original PS2 version was a total, proper f**king c*nt. It wasnt necessary to the main storyline though IIRC.

Every mission was a pain thanks to the lack of checkpoints.

As good as the game was, I don't think I can ever replay it. I'm way too spoilt by the lowered difficulties and frequent autosaves of this gen :D

The flying missions weren't that bad!

*I* completed them.. :|

I got gold in the training school biyatch and I'm n00b at gaming ! Its not that difficult. I felt the RC plane missions in Vice city was more difficult than the ones in SA. Remember that mission in VC where you had to take an RC plane inside a construction site ? That took some umpteen tries for me. IMO, VC had a lot more tougher missions compared to any GTA games.

/OT

Edited by Ne0

Oh really? We are down to doing the whole "I was able to do it therefore it must be easy" argument?

Some guy was eating thumbtacks on TV the other day, so I guess its time to chow down on some metal. :doh:

Oh really? We are down to doing the whole "I was able to do it therefore it must be easy" argument?

Some guy was eating thumbtacks on TV the other day, so I guess its time to chow down on some metal. :doh:

chill-pill-demotivational-poster-1221956724.jpg

:bigyellowgrin:

Nash sir ! I have only heard fables of your epic online erm ..... communication skills !!! It's been my 2 or 3 hour long dream to hear you play , yes hear not see !

Nash sir ! I have only heard fables of your epic online erm ..... communication skills !!! It's been my 2 or 3 hour long dream to hear you play , yes hear not see !

his next online game will be crysis 2 multiplayer. pick up a copy of the pc version and join us. it's a shite mp game anyway, so it should be all the more amusing to play with him as he eloquently rips apart the game and it's shortcomings.

All you gotta do is get BFBC2 (only if you're unemployed though). Also why the fk does this thread have a :yawn: in it

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Saints Row: The Third Remastered