Playstation 3's Worst Exclusives That We Wish Never Existed

Parker

<_<

Alan Wake was good

No.

I was impressed with certain things, loved the writing, it scared me good on couple of occasions, but in a short while I realized it is not even half of what it could have been, had they got it right with gameplay. it just boils down to traveling from point A to B, knocking a bunch of lumberjacks, doing some half-decent trickery with torchlight.

i'm fairly sure increasing the difficulty will not change a boring game into a magnificent one. all it would do is waste more time on a game that already outstayed it's welcome. it should have ended in act 4 with a proper boss fight against the queen instead of that entirely pointless act 5 in jacinto where the game just drags on and on and on...

i'm fairly sure increasing the difficulty will not change a boring game into a magnificent one. all it would do is waste more time on a game that already outstayed it's welcome. it should have ended in act 4 with a proper boss fight against the queen instead of that entirely pointless act 5 in jacinto where the game just drags on and on and on...

u played co-op & horde?

no, unfortunately not. i kept waiting for the longest time to find someone to play co-op with, but i never could. even zodka promised he'd play through the game in co-op with me but he never showed up :angry:. in the end i just had to finish it up in single player, which in retrospect was a huge mistake. i enjoyed gears 1 quite a bit because i played it fully in co-op with snake, and i think co-op is the only thing that makes the game any good. i'll only get gears 3 if i can definitely find someone to co-op with.

horde mode, i didn't even try. i hear the multiplayer aspect of the game is messed up anyway. i'll give the gears 3 beta a shot to see if it's to my liking.

no, unfortunately not. i kept waiting for the longest time to find someone to play co-op with, but i never could. even zodka promised he'd play through the game in co-op with me but he never showed up :angry:. in the end i just had to finish it up in single player, which in retrospect was a huge mistake. i enjoyed gears 1 quite a bit because i played it fully in co-op with snake, and i think co-op is the only thing that makes the game any good. i'll only get gears 3 if i can definitely find someone to co-op with.

horde mode, i didn't even try. i hear the multiplayer aspect of the game is messed up anyway. i'll give the gears 3 beta a shot to see if it's to my liking.

u missed out on the best part about the game i.e. horde. :bash:

Archived