Burnout Paradise on PSN

Chaztin

u guys only play free-burn kya/????

i will have to unlock more cars then... i was getting taken down repeatedly... :ack:

polash only scheduled 1 race...

polash later when krizzi joined what event did u schedule?? i did not get that... first had to get to the start.. n then locate the finish??? :D

then is was krizzi, abhi n me... again only freeburn.... :majesty:

u guys only play free-burn kya/????

i will have to unlock more cars then... i was getting taken down repeatedly... :ack:

polash only scheduled 1 race...

polash later when krizzi joined what event did u schedule?? i did not get that... first had to get to the start.. n then locate the finish??? :D

then is was krizzi, abhi n me... again only freeburn.... :majesty:

i was actually thinking of putting a race then you left and then krizal , and get new cars :D

infact i dint start race because i remembered in thread someone asking not to race, let's jam up later :D

@Dabba: There's not much fun in Races when there are only 2 or 3 people........ :D The other was a challenge......... Do the tasks and get a reward....... :D

But, next time only races........ Pakka....... :majesty:

jaise maien entry maari wiase aapne exit kyun :ack:

• 2 months later...

Maza aya na kal. :naughty:

@joy: how was ur debut?

:thumbsup: Had a lot of fun playing with u all. :hug:

But I gotta agree as a open world racing game BP sucks compared to Midnight Club or Test Drive Unlimited , with no clue where to go in long races, directional markers or checkpoint smoke like Midnight Club LA would had made this a lot more better than it already is.

But I gotta agree as a open world racing game BP sucks compared to Midnight Club or Test Drive Unlimited , with no clue where to go in long races, directional markers or checkpoint smoke like Midnight Club LA would had made this a lot more better than it already is.

no doubt in it...

open world in burnout absolutely sux...TDU , Midnight club n Few NFS titles r way better..

• 11 months later...

Archived