The Travel Thread

MAK

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

Boom boom massage. 

Once you are done with that, nothing you can do in Phi Phi don island, it's an island and we were confined to our resort. Go snorkeling maybe, or water sports. 

Phuket has few places like phantsea show, again nice beach, a big Buddha statue, ppl going crazy at bangla street. Did not got o Krabi, though guess snorkelling will be again the main adventure. 

When this is done boom boom massage. 

Whats boom boom massage?

9 hours ago, AtheK said:

Boom boom massage. 

Once you are done with that, nothing you can do in Phi Phi don island, it's an island and we were confined to our resort. Go snorkeling maybe, or water sports. 

Phuket has few places like phantsea show, again nice beach, a big Buddha statue, ppl going crazy at bangla street. Did not got o Krabi, though guess snorkelling will be again the main adventure. 

When this is done boom boom massage. 

:rofl:

Hey Guys

Please watch below video. I recently visited uttarakhand. Like, share and subscribe if you like it [emoji4]

Travel Vlogs, wanna do that someday.

Also just curious, is there a girl on the forum?

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Travel Vlogs, wanna do that someday.

Also just curious, is there a girl on the forum?

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

I wanna go biking in Ladkakh for my vlog someday. Lets see when that happens.

As for girl,not right now. I remember though, Alekhs wife used to be a member here if i am not mistaken. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2019 at 10:54 PM, Snake said:

Hey bguyst , does anyone know how much a 1 week trip to Canada cost? tickets, visa, stay, food, everything.

on a budget of course

Kinda depends on where in Canada. Montreal can be quite cheap,  while Toronto can be expensive to stay.

Plus there's spending money on sightseeing too. 

For example a holiday package curated by Thomas Cook for a week in Canada with everything included would cost you 1,80,00/- 

(Flights, Stay, Visa, Meals, Sightseeing-Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Niagara Falls) 

On 11/4/2019 at 10:54 PM, Snake said:

Hey bguyst , does anyone know how much a 1 week trip to Canada cost? tickets, visa, stay, food, everything.

on a budget of course

I think you would be able to do it under 1.5L if you plan it correctly.

And I would stay away from any packages, they won't necessarily have what you want to see. In my experience, they are never cost efficient.

1 hour ago, kunjanp said:

And I would stay away from any packages, they won't necessarily have what you want to see. In my experience, they are never cost efficient.

Yes, not only will package tours cost more but if you plan it yourself you can do it in a more flexible manner. 

Hi guys,

Kind of an urgent query.

I need help on a query pertaining to orange carpet visa and the office travel desk is shut for the weekend... If any of you has ever travelled on the OCF to Netherlands pls let me know.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone from Kochi or been there? Planning a short weekend-ish trip there. I was thinking 1-2 days in kochi, 1 day in Alleppey and a night in houseboat. 

Any tips? 
Kochi is just another city, you rather go be at peace with greens at munnar/thekkady/wayanad.allepey is good.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Anyone from Kochi or been there? Planning a short weekend-ish trip there. I was thinking 1-2 days in kochi, 1 day in Alleppey and a night in houseboat. 

Any tips? 

I am from Kochi. There is nothing specific here  except some malls. Tourists from other countries find it interesting but not Indians outside Kerala. If you can change plans, then you should opt for Wayanad/Munnar/Varkala/ etc. Alleppey house boat is great fun as long as you have good company.

Edited by b!T