The Game Completion and Backlog Thread

Current backlog -

jr97b9i.png

+ The digital ones:

The Evil Within, Little Nightmares, Abzu, Grim Fandango Remastered, Oxenfree, The Witness, Unravel, What remains of Edith Finch.

Will try to resist buying any game for a year or so.

Two years ago I realized that I haven't touched around 70% of the 700 odd steam games I own, so I stopped buying a lot of games. My backlog is too huge and consists of old games. Whatever I have bought in last two years are completed except for Doom, FF XV and Dying light(of the top of my head).

3 hours ago, krados said:
Will try to resist buying any game for a year or so.

Haha i have been telling this to myself since years [emoji14]  Fails everytime

Digital Backlog - Excluding PS Plus Games

PS Vita - Sly 3, Persona 4 Golden, Metal Gear Solid 1 and 3, Muramassa Rebirth, Flower, Severd, Laser Disco Defenders, Cosmic Star Heroine, Final Fantasy VII

PS3 - Assassins Creed 1, 2, 3 , Brotherhood, Revelations, Max Payne, Red Dead Redemption, Ratchet and clank trilogy, Jak and Daxter Trilogy, Ico, Shadow of colossus, Mass effect trilogy,

PS4 - Dishonored, Life is Strange - Before the storm, The Witness, Alien Isolation, Resident Evil Code Veronica x, Dead Rising, Resident Evil, The swapper, Escape Plan

Nintendo 3DS - Mega Man Collection

Nintendo Switch - Wonder Boy, Golf Story, Bayonetta 1

Steam - Quantum Break and Half Life 2

Also sold the following without playing - Kingdom hearts 1.5+2.5 , Wolfensetein Old Blood and new order, Bioshock 1 & 2 ,  Doom

My Current physical backlog. 

fc3c5c13a5d65dc28c009431aa2eb4f5.jpg

Edited by Nathan.Drake

PS3 - So many, I can't remember

PSV - So many, I can't remember

PS4 - So many, I can't remember

So in short I have too many and I don't even know where to start. No matter what device I pick up I end up looking at my backlog, sighing and switching to an MP game for a short burst.

PS3 - So many, I can't remember
PSV - So many, I can't remember
PS4 - So many, I can't remember

So in short I have too many and I don't even know where to start. No matter what device I pick up I end up looking at my backlog, sighing and switching to an MP game for a short burst.
Ditto. Except for the mp part, I just end up watching YouTube and shutting it off after. :rofl:
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, adity said:

I'm chipping away at my backlog slowly. Just pick any game and work on it.

Just a suggestion. Don't buy new games. There is a sale every month and the game you want will probably be back on sale in a couple of months. My backlog is mostly the result of "Fear of missing out" but most of the games in my backlog are way cheaper now or free.

So, don't buy anything unless you intend to play it in the next few weeks.

@Monokuma listen to this guy at least :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Haha i have been telling this to myself since years emoji14.png  Fails everytime

Digital Backlog - Excluding PS Plus Games

PS Vita - Sly 3, Persona 4 Golden, Metal Gear Solid 1 and 3, Muramassa Rebirth, Flower, Severd, Laser Disco Defenders, Cosmic Star Heroine, Final Fantasy VII

PS3 - Assassins Creed 1, 2, 3 , Brotherhood, Revelations, Max Payne, Red Dead Redemption, Ratchet and clank trilogy, Jak and Daxter Trilogy, Ico, Shadow of colossus, Mass effect trilogy,

PS4 - Dishonored, Life is Strange - Before the storm, The Witness, Alien Isolation, Resident Evil Code Veronica x, Dead Rising, Resident Evil, The swapper, Escape Plan

Nintendo 3DS - Mega Man Collection

Nintendo Switch - Wonder Boy, Golf Story, Bayonetta 1

Steam - Quantum Break and Half Life 2

Also sold the following without playing - Kingdom hearts 1.5+2.5 , Wolfensetein Old Blood and new order, Bioshock 1 & 2 ,  Doom

My Current physical backlog. 

You sold The new order without playing it? Big mistake. One of the best shooters this gen.

I think this backlog stiff is for rich people. BC God of War ke Baad koi new game nahi Khela. Poor people like me  don't buy games until they have finished our current game before making any purchase.

For real? The game was bashed a lot on release. 
Wait a sec, order 1886 or wolf? Wolf wasn't bashed at all during release and I guess it was quite the opposite. Got some really good reviews.

Both are good games.

1 minute ago, adity said:

Or introverted almost autistic people like me who have no real spending other than video games. 

Absolutely right. All my major purchases are gaming related or media consumption. Good thing is I am over my bike and car phase at least for now.

1 hour ago, Playstationdude said:

You sold The new order without playing it? Big mistake. One of the best shooters this gen.

Yes, i did play it for 3-4 hours, maybe not my type. Wanted to try it coz had heard alot of good things about it. 

25 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

I think this backlog stiff is for rich people. BC God of War ke Baad koi new game nahi Khela. Poor people like me  don't buy games until they have finished our current game before making any purchase.

7 minutes ago, adity said:

Or introverted almost autistic people like me who have no real spending other than video games. 

+ who are always look out for an amazing deal on the games and get them for dirt cheap :P and i try to share them whenever possible in online shopping deals section

PS: Never bought a game for full price ever - GOW is an exception 

12 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Haha i have been telling this to myself since years emoji14.png  Fails everytime

Well, went ahead and cancelled the pre-orders for Spider Man and Yakuza Kiwami 2 B)

Black Friday will be the test of resolve though.

BTW, you havent played Half Life 2? :O Your life have been so much at peace then :D 

Edited by krados
f'ing grammer

5 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

I sold it after playing first 20~30 mins.. Not my type of game.. It was so fkin boring :suicide:

Edit : sorry read it as The Order instead of new order.. Never played the later too

Edited by goDofWar_skr

Added Dirty Rally to my neverending backlog. Also bought RE7 but I'll finish that by next weekend after a spot of liquid courage. :P

Edited by Walker

• Assassins Creed changed the title to The Game Backlog and Completion Thread
  • Assassins Creed changed the title to The Game Completion and Backlog Thread