Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Zhundkrt was a better off without the sale. After the sale, customer and govt, dono garr marne pe utaru hogaye hai. It's like the teenager deciding to hahavsex once without a condom, he has his fun for that day but later finds out that he has contracted aids.

And the girl got pregnant.

Fed ex had been nice for me. I actually kept wrong shipping address in amazon and when the courier guy called me I asked if they can ship to another address. Took few days but I'm in no hurry and they did a great job.

And the 2 addresses are in 2 opposite sides of Hyderabad around 30 km apart. Really appreciate it.

It is a cod order, guess they will come tmrw, this sale season jas f**ked up the logistics

If its COD just chill :lol:

They will beg you to literally take it

For advance payment I had been in the same boat as you are now ,except they didnot make any attempt to deliver it twice

Got my money refunded but lost a good deal

If its COD just chill :lol:

They will beg you to literally take it

For advance payment I had been in the same boat as you are now ,except they didnot make any attempt to deliver it twice

Got my money refunded but lost a good deal

Its a ps3 game for 99 bucks, i doubt even if they have shipped it. :P

This is why world hates us Indians and we don't get respect on international stage. Such cheapness :doh:

Agreed. Poor show. Prices drop all the time, but that's no excuse. It's just luck.

Amazon is just losing it, they returned my courier saying no one at home, when my wife and mom were home all the time.

They'd usually do it if the delivery fellow couldn't deliver it for any given reason/excuse.

It is a cod order, guess they will come tmrw, this sale season jas f**ked up the logistics

Exactly. And take a look at this. For a package that has to be delivered via Mumbai sort facility to Baroda...

Shipment History
  • Monday, 13th Oct
    • 01:33 am
      New Delhi
      Received At Rangpuri Sort Facility
  • Saturday, 11th Oct
    • 11:33 pm
      Mumbai
      Expected At Bhiwandi Sort Facility
    • 11:41 am
      Bengaluru
      Received At Whitefield Sort Facility
    • 11:13 am
      Bengaluru
      Shipment In-Scanned At Whitefield Sort Facility
    • 11:13 am
      Bengaluru
      Expected At Whitefield Sort Facility

Fedex is f**king sh*t.Shipped by snap deal on 1st october and still not reached me.FU Fedex and snap deal :furious:

It started from new delhi and out for delivery in new delhi only after 13 days :doh: BC out for deluvery in delhi when it is meant for Indore :furious:

Edited by hope

Fedex is f**king sh*t.Shipped by snap deal on 1st october and still not reached me.FU Fedex and snap deal :furious:

It started from new delhi and out for delivery in new delhi only after 13 days :doh: BC out for deluvery in delhi when it is meant for Indore :furious:

Snapdeal is horrible..

Never dealing with them again..

My transaction failed , but money got deducted.. Been 2 weeks , bc still no refund :furious:

Edited by silentassassin