Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Thanks for d info. Got borderlands 2 ps3 for 239 which includes shipping.

Max Payne is showing for 800+ now otherwise would have taken it too.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Price is fluctuating. So if you want it badly, keep an eye on it. It might go down that low again.

• Like 1

Canceled DBC 14 order...Forgot I was having frame rate issues in my Laptop for the Demo :P ...FML

Lol it was still worth it at that price at least for the steelbook and controller. You could have gifted the game disc to someone :P

anybody who bought Sdogs for 400

will be you be willing to sell it to me after you are done with it ?

i had ordered for 1140 last night and woke up to see it going for 399 so in anger cancelled my order of 1140

thanks

I got it in my cart..

By the time i could make payment with my card , it was sold out :(

Lol it was still worth it at that price at least for the steelbook and controller. You could have gifted the game disc to someone [emoji14]

Yeah..Not much fan following of Cricket Games around friends.. cud've asked here only if I wasn't having cancellation issues...was pressing the cancel button few times without success...suddenly it worked and BAM..[emoji14]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

So the bastards now are taking exchange for tablets and smartphones for the Lenovo Yoga 2.

Listed are phones like the Note 3, MI4, etc... Maximum exchange price is Rs. 2000. Every day FK gives me something to laugh about.

8GC4EmM.png

Well I screwed with this system.

I had a bad condition iPhone 2G 8GB all broken and sh*t. People were not willing to give more than 500 as my phone screen was burnt and the body was also broken and all so I used tape to stick the body. The same I gave to FK and got 1000 and got Moto E for 5000 which is not a bad deal. Lol.

Another case I also screwed B*****n for giving me 20k for the same phone claiming that my phone got burnt because your spike guard as per the guarantee dint protect from surge. So they also reimbursed me the money for new phone lol. So I say I am happy with it. :D

Edited by djanuj

Well I screwed with this system.

I had a bad condition iPhone 2G 8GB all broken and sh*t. People were not willing to give more than 500 as my phone screen was burnt and the body was also broken and all so I used tape to stick the body. The same I gave to FK and got 1000 and got Moto E for 5000 which is not a bad deal. Lol.

Another case I also screwed B*****n for giving me 20k for the same phone claiming that my phone got burnt because your spike guard as per the guarantee dint protect from surge. So they also reimbursed me the money for new phone lol. So I say I am happy with it. :D

:clapping:

Holy sh*t !! Added Unity to my cart @ 1054. By the time I went on to place order, it had come down to 799 :O.

Thank God the system was slow... :P

• Like 2