Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Just got sony mdr xb-450 (refurbished) from overcart.com for Rs.1100 .

You guys can check out other items too they sell unboxed,refurbished and used items. Seems like they are a new startup.

Anyways after somedaya of usage i will let you guys know regarding headphones how they are working and all.

Here's the pic of headphones . Though the original packaging seemed tampered was in okay condition.But its acceptable considering the price point i got it in and moreover the condition of headphones matter to me.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

New one from amazon was 1300 some time back when I got it...

Capture.png
Edited by goDofWar_skr

Just got sony mdr xb-450 (refurbished) from overcart.com for Rs.1100 .

You guys can check out other items too they sell unboxed,refurbished and used items. Seems like they are a new startup.

Anyways after somedaya of usage i will let you guys know regarding headphones how they are working and all.

Here's the pic of headphones . Though the original packaging seemed tampered was in okay condition.But its acceptable considering the price point i got it in and moreover the condition of headphones matter to me.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Got these headphones for 1200 from flipkart 2 months back

Descent headphones

P.S=No microphone is a disadvantage

Edited by PURU ZI10

Buy Redmi 2 Today & get a chance to win Rs. 5,999/- Amazon.in Gift Card

HOW TO ENTER:

You may enter this beginning at 10:00:00 a.m. (IST) on 25th July, 2015 and ending at 09:59:59 a.m. (IST) on 26th July, 2015 (the “Contest Period”). To enter, you must:
(1) Purchase Redmi 2 Mobile Phone on http://www.amazon.in/Mi-Redmi-2-White/dp/B00VEB055E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=Mi%20Redmi%202&qid=1437847843&sr=8-1
(2) Amongst eligible customers, 30 participants will be selected by a random draw of lots to win the contest prize.
(3) The participant selected for a prize will be required to answer the contest qualifying question correctly in order to be declared winner of the Contest

I know this may not be an appropriate thread.. But all since shoppers are here.. Has anyone tried yureka yu plus?

I tried yureka yu.. But returned due to excessive heating issue. That seems to have been resolved in the plus version.

I know this may not be an appropriate thread.. But all since shoppers are here.. Has anyone tried yureka yu plus?

I tried yureka yu.. But returned due to excessive heating issue. That seems to have been resolved in the plus version.

I think there's a mobile phone/Android thread . Do post there.. :-)

Moto G 3rd Gen 8GB (Launching tonight @ 12am) @ Rs 11999

Moto G 3rd Gen 16GB (Launching tonight @ 12am) @ Rs 12999

Launch Offers:

• 100 lucky customers will get 100% cashback
  • 100 lucky customers will get MOTO 360 at RS.1
  • 500 OFF ON FLIPKART FASHION
  • 33% OFF ON MYNTRA
  • FREE WYNK plus subssription
  • Airtel double data for 6 month
  • 4G AIRTEL SIM
Edited by santanu18