Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Guys, Is shopclues.com trustworthy if I were to buy a PS4 from there?

Some real cheap deals there.. Anyone having any experience of that site?

I ordered a game from them, got a cheap 50rs pirated cd.

STAY EFFING AWAY. Rest is upto you.

• Like 2

Amazon cancelled my headset order. :rant: BC MC KC A-Z. :rant:

But but mine says it has been shipped and on the way...on 18 OCt, from Banglore

And how come the stock would be clear....the deal was twice on the last day and you bought before that...

You ordered a day after me, 16th I think....do tell the reason when you find out

Seller didn't have it in Stock anymore.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

You can tell them that now it is in stock so send them. And threaten them that what's the use of keeping lightning deal of they dint want to honor it? Edited by djanuj

You can tell them that now it is in stock so send them. And threaten them that what's the use of keeping lightning deal of they dint want to honor it?

It's actually a different seller. My mouse was from the seller who has it in Stock, so I mixed up both of em. Had a chat with CC. BC asking me if I'm interested in buying from other seller. Chu. [emoji19]

@Agent Ceres 300 for 1400

Edited by Mizanurification

It's actually a different seller. My mouse was from the seller who has it in Stock, so I mixed up both of em. Had a chat with CC. BC asking me if I'm interested in buying from other seller. Chu. [emoji19]

@Agent Ceres 300 for 1400

Ohh.. You r the most unlucky person I know. Lol. I thought I am unlucky since I missed all those deals. It's seems I am wrong since you even after purchasing it the order got cancelled.

Rofl

Hard luck.. Hope you get another deal like this.

Edited by djanuj

It's pirated for sure. Itna cheap toh mere ghar kha Windows (khidki) Bhi nahi aata.

Rofl

Edited by djanuj

It's been more than 3 days and status is still stuck at payment approved -_- asked FK CC and they replied back as it'll be delivered no matter what.

give them some empty threats of Consumer Court and rant on their FB and Twitter.

I had a similar issue while buying Zenfone 5.I live in Mumbai but it reached Nagpur for whatever reason and showed "out for delievery"

called the CC up and blasted the f**kers,also ranted on their FB and Twitter.

in the end it took 3 weeks from order placement for me to get the phone in my hand.Courier was BlueFart .