Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

₹20 cashback on recharge of ₹20 on freecharge

Valid once on cc/dc/netbanking/fc balance Code: FCT20

Edited by santanu18
  • Like 1

So coolnut power bank users, any update on the performance, i don't see any coolnut website, so i am feeling weary about the brand, i need a 10+k power bank with a torch, ideally want 13-20k one, it should have some kinda of fast charging and should be a good product.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Size UK 6
Size UK 6

So coolnut power bank users, any update on the performance, i don't see any coolnut website, so i am feeling weary about the brand, i need a 10+k power bank with a torch, ideally want 13-20k one, it should have some kinda of fast charging and should be a good product.

Never heard about Coolnut Power Bank. Buy a power bank and use mobile flash as a torch instead?

Apparently coolnut has rave reviews on amazon in and it is said to be a made in india product which is stated to meet all norms for the power bank development, i was checking the asus one as well but it is for 2.5k for 10k mah while coolnut has a 20k mah for 1.9k

To add to the confusion there are not much reviews of coolnut on YouTube so can't verify if it's good or bad.

Apparently coolnut has rave reviews on amazon in and it is said to be a made in india product which is stated to meet all norms for the power bank development, i was checking the asus one as well but it is for 2.5k for 10k mah while coolnut has a 20k mah for 1.9k

To add to the confusion there are not much reviews of coolnut on YouTube so can't verify if it's good or bad.

I think it's fake. If it were that good, I would have heard it someone or the other using it. The reviews might be the supporters of the power bank, not actual reviewers. Actual reviewers who are Top 500 or Top 1000 Amazon Reviewers are not there.

• Like 1