Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Dont buy instant coffee people. Get a french press (pretty cheap ~500Rs) and order some actual coffee from BlueTokai or IndianBean (again, pretty cheap 300-400~ and will last you a good couple of months). You will NEVER go back to that instant sh*t again.

Its just as easy to make as instant. You dont have to worry about bacteria or cleaning like a coffee machine. And its the best tasting coffee you could get.

Can you also recommend a coffee bean grinder for the same purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually is not very convincing [emoji14] I cant afford more dues in my credit card this month and hence the question. Thanks man :)

Then just don't order and no more dues. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quick question. Does amazon us/europe charge for preorders now or when items are dispatched? Its been a while since i preordered stuff from there and cant recollect what happened the last time

They'll charge you 1$/1 ...and refund it also. Your card will only be charged on delivery. Gives you time to cancel the order also if you decide so in between. Edited by blitzkreiig