Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

51 minutes ago, adity said:

It has a one year validity.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's really pathetic then. Unlike paytm, amazon pay isn't even a full fledged wallet. You can neither transfer the balance to someone nor send it back to your account. Doesn't even work at any stores. :/

16 minutes ago, vinayakb said:

Thanks guys; but since it has been lying around for more than 8 months now; I am giving up any hope that I will buy anything meaningful (or meaningless).

Still, let me know if anyone is interested in using it up.

There is a pay promotion on amazon where you can get 500 cashback . You can preorder some new ps4 games at a discount. 

Anyway ,I'm sure you will find someone here to take that balance.

32 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

That's really pathetic then. Unlike paytm, amazon pay isn't even a full fledged wallet. You can neither transfer the balance to someone nor send it back to your account. Doesn't even work at any stores. :/

Just FYI, Only component that expires is the money you get under Gift and credits. The money you add yourself does not expire as far as i know. 

FK's replacement policy is pathetic. I ordered a mobile (ZTE blade A2 Plus) a few weeks ago. I received the product on the 5th but it was dead on arrival. I applied for a replacement immediately( in an hour of receiving the delivery) and FK's wishmaster( or whatever they call them) came back with the replacement yesterday (whooping 10 days) but the guy didn't accept the defective piece 'cause according to him the screen was misplaced. He told me to again apply for a replacement but with another added reason( DOA + screen defect). It's been two days and I still can't apply for another replacement 'cause their sh*t website won't update the order status. Have talked their CC 4 times and they told me to wait for about 48 hours.

Now, for me the mobile was DOA, whatever the underlying cause may be, whether it be a screen defect or a battery issue. Is a customer supposed to perform a freakin autopsy on the device to check for all possible defects with the device?! 

FK's replacement policy is pathetic. I ordered a mobile (ZTE blade A2 Plus) a few weeks ago. I received the product on the 5th but it was dead on arrival. I applied for a replacement immediately( in an hour of receiving the delivery) and FK's wishmaster( or whatever they call them) came back with the replacement yesterday (whooping 10 days) but the guy didn't accept the defective piece 'cause according to him the screen was misplaced. He told me to again apply for a replacement but with another added reason( DOA + screen defect). It's been two days and I still can't apply for another replacement 'cause their sh*t website won't update the order status. Have talked their CC 4 times and they told me to wait for about 48 hours.

Now, for me the mobile was DOA, whatever the underlying cause may be, whether it be a screen defect or a battery issue. Is a customer supposed to perform a freakin autopsy on the device to check for all possible defects with the device?! 

Who was the seller?

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, funnyadit said:

Wish you a very Happy Diwali mate @santanu18 ...Your posts are the first thing I look for whenever a sale happens in any e-commerce site... :thumbsup::hug:

I am delighted to hear that. Happy Diwali to you too :)

South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition ₹1787.11

Uplay key

Just over 4 hours left for this deal

Safari Thorium Polycarbonate 55 cms Blue Hardsided Carry On (Thorium-Stubble-Dazzling-Blue-55-4WH) 62% Off ₹2074

Edited by santanu18
  • Like 1