Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

WWE 2K18 PS4 20% Off ₹2799

Use TITLE20 to get ₹700 cashback

Puma Men's Strike Fashion II DP Black and Lime Green Running Shoes ₹980

Use code MAGIC65 to get ₹1819 cashback

Happy Diwali everyone ! Thanks for your kind words. Enjoy the games, deals and Diwali.

• Like 6

Guys I wanted to know something... I need to buy something from Paytm Mall but the item needs to be imported by the seller (Seller Choices I'm being given: World Store or Damai Impex). The estimated delivery date is being given as the 6th of November 2017.

The item isn't all that expensive, being at 1.6k, but I thought I would still ask is it safe to order through PaytmMall?

9 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

You can buy things over paytmmall. Just keep in mind that if they have written 5 pcs in the product description you will get only one. Happened to me recently. I ordered grow lights and bugger had 5pcs written in the description. The item was listed at a price for 5 pcs. Got one bulb only. 

Did you contact them about it ?

1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:

Guys I wanted to know something... I need to buy something from Paytm Mall but the item needs to be imported by the seller (Seller Choices I'm being given: World Store or Damai Impex). The estimated delivery date is being given as the 6th of November 2017.

The item isn't all that expensive, being at 1.6k, but I thought I would still ask is it safe to order through PaytmMall?

If Brand Authorized Seller is available, opt for that. It's like equivalent to Amazon fulfilled/flipkart assured etc.

Acer Aspire ES-15 NX.GKYSI.010 15.6-inch Laptop (A4-7210/4GB/500GB/Windows 10 Home/Integrated Graphics), Black 19% Off ₹18990