Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

5 hours ago, Mr.HaPPineSS said:

Black friday deals on iphones please?

I will post them as soon as they go live

4 hours ago, Keano said:

Yo @santanu18 - Can you please post these awesome deals from US retailers too, pretty please.

Yes I am posting them already and I will keep posting more.

HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset for PC,Xbox One,PS4 - Gun Metal (KHX-HSCP-GM) 54% Off Rs 4599

Use Amazon Pay Balance to get 15% cashback

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sweetvar26 said:

Some crazy good deals on Xbox Live right now, yes the Indian store as well, I was checking some on the browser. Take a look at it people. 

Yeah, picked up Forza Horizon 3 for INR 1100 as I had in-store credit from last years sale. Its an "Xbox Play Anywhere" supported title as well so installing it on PC at the moment.

Another good deal is the Dishonored® The Complete Collection for INR 2136

8 minutes ago, PSFooty7 said:

Yeah, picked up Forza Horizon 3 for INR 1100 as I had in-store credit from last years sale. Its an "Xbox Play Anywhere" supported title as well so installing it on PC at the moment.

Another good deal is the Dishonored® The Complete Collection for INR 2136

Oh yes, I might pick up Forza 3, Mafia 3, Final Fantasy XV, Bioshock Collection, Need for Speed, Bulletstorm and Rise of the Tomb Raider 20th Anniversary. All these games are around Rs. 1000 -1500. That’s pretty crazy. 

Also so that Dishonored deal is awesome. If only I beat Dishonored Definite Edition that has been sitting in my backlog for two years, I’d have bought this already. 

32 minutes ago, jak3072 said:

Guys all these deals are fine, but how do we avail them sitting in India?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Amazon India will be able to import a few products through Global Store including import duties, tax & shipping charges. Best thing would be to get it shipped to a family or friend's address

Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller PS4 33% Off $39.99
Amazon US

Best Buy

Walmart

Gamestop

Edited by santanu18

11 minutes ago, djanuj said:

Use ishopinternational or some other website. You will have to pay duties though

Probably irrelevant place to post, but if i need to buy switch how do i make ishopinternational to ship it to me, i am ready to pay customs.

Also PS: Anybody generous enough to get the switch for me from the us :)

Probably irrelevant place to post, but if i need to buy switch how do i make ishopinternational to ship it to me, i am ready to pay customs.

Also PS: Anybody generous enough to get the switch for me from the us [emoji4]

So you login to ishopinternational. Go to request quote option. Send them the link, weight, qty, Dimensions etc and they will mail you the final price. You can pay via bank transfer too
  • Like 1