Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

On 6/4/2018 at 11:27 PM, Aftrunner said:

Use one of these - 

feather_as_d2__95925.1444395218.500.659.

Use any decent blade like this - 

s-l300.jpg

Get a half decent shaving brush -

41G52H5ZJ2L.jpg

If you have a local barber you can always ask them to sell you one of their shaving brushes. Its what I did. Otherwise, Pearl is halfway decent and available on Amazon. 

Both Bombay Shaving and Shaving Station make good stuff when it comes to shaving cream and aftershave balm and its an immediate upgrade from the Old Spice/Nivea/crap that most people use. Ditch that crap lotion that burns after you shave. 

The Shaving Brush and the Steel Razer are your main expenses. A decent set will cost you 1000-2000Rs. But its a one time investment. My current Razer is like 7 yearl old. Razer blades are cheap as dirt.

Honestly its such a MASSIVE upgrade over those overpriced detachable razers that its ridiculous people still use them. Wet shaving is the only way. 

I'm currently using gillette vector for shaving although i need to use my trimmer first otherwise blade will die during 1/5th of the shave. I don't have experience with traditional shaving razors will a ₹100 shaving razor equal to your type will do the same job for me?

How to get ₹450 and more cashback by spending ₹1000 in amazon.in on 6th June 2018

Here are the steps below:
1. Add ₹1000 and get  ₹100 cashback
2. Spend  ₹1000 on Amazon Pantry Products tomorrow i.e. 6th June 00:01 to 23:59 hrs and get  ₹100 cashback (Prime users only)
3. Get  ₹250 cashback for Anniversary offer

Offer links:
Add money offer
Anniversary offer

[url=]

Protip:
1. Complete Step 1 before midnight as they might revoke the offer
2. Remember the deal goes live after midnight, so any purchases you make before 12am will NOT be eligible for this offer
3. In case you wish to avail Pantry offer, check the link before making a purchase and also watch the final checkout page carefully to know how many cashback you are eligible for.

Can we use this to get mobile phone instead of pantry?

I too tried tradtional razor and blade after aftrunners suggestion here, much better and cheaper than that gillete triple blade shaving. My hairs are really hard and the tradtional blade razor combo suits better. Will be getting the complete bombay shaving kit once the current blades die, looks good and classy too.

US Only - At best buy

Horizon Zero Dawn - Standard Edition - $9.99 - https://www.bestbuy.com/site/horizon-zero-dawn-playstation-4/9082293.p?skuId=9082293

Horizon Zero Dawn - Complete Edition - $19.99

Edit - The prices are permanent drops it seems and not the sale price. 

Edited by Nathan.Drake
  • Like 1