Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Samsung Super 6 108cm (43 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV  (UA43NU6100KXXL / UA43NU6100KLXL) ₹36249
Use CC/DC No Cost EMI to get ₹2750 Off
+ upto 21500 Off on Exchange

All time low price, it's a glitch that all three offers are getting applied, grab or gone deal

• Like 1

On 8/20/2019 at 4:38 AM, Joe Cool said:

Cross posting here in-case people missed Gamescom

Game Pass 1 month free key

This also stacks with current promo.

$5 for 3 months

$2 for Ultimate upgrade - 2 months

Basically 7 months for $7. Order should be -> $5 for 3 months -> Alienware code 1 month -> Ultimate upgrade. 

Just got mine till March 2020. ??

Should work for Xbox users too with Ultimate upgrade (XBL + Xbox Pass + PC Pass).

Not working as i already have ultimate 

On 8/20/2019 at 10:16 AM, l33tmaniac said:

The alienware one would add 20 days if you have ultimate. Or one month of pc gamepass.

Not very ethical, but you can stack up by signing up multiple times. 

Nothing unethical about it. MS wants everyone to play their games for a $. They want it and that's why they giving you option. 

You talk like this is piracy or something lol

11 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Nothing unethical about it. MS wants everyone to play their games for a $. They want it and that's why they giving you option. 

You talk like this is piracy or something lol

I meant it's unethical cos we are creating multiple accounts that we won't be using. The entire promotion is have more people start using the alienware community.

Unethical != piracy. Although, the reverse is true. But the fact is that it we are exploiting something in the system and denying opportunity to others who *may* have genuinely benefited from it. That was my point. I used it myself, but the point I am trying to make is that, I knew that it was unethical. I am not going to argue saying that what I did was right. I had my own reasons, so will others. But I'm aware of the ramifications.

21 minutes ago, dante77 said:
59 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:
Nope. Still out of stock for me. 

EDIT There has gotta be something wrong. Everywhere else its 15kish. Refurbished or some thing else I guess. 

Its available to buy for me too.

Seems to be in and out I guess.

Eh its fine. a) It only does 144hz through DVI and b) The price difference is significant enough that I am worried it will be a refurb or something.