Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

On 9/2/2019 at 11:35 AM, santanu18 said:

Missed it :( 

22 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Deluxe Edition (PS4) - ₹859, or one can get it for  ₹679 on mcubegames with discount code "GANESH"

Includes South Park Stick of Truth download code as well.

Any idea if I need to have Indian PSN account to download SoT? or will it work with US PSN account too?

25 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Missed it :( 

Any idea if I need to have Indian PSN account to download SoT? or will it work with US PSN account too?

You do need an Indian PSN as all DLC are region locked. Applies for both PSN and Xbox Live. 

Also if you need to purchase any additional DLC, the store region must be the same as the disc region. For example, you can't buy a PS/Xbox game in America and buy the DLC from the PSN/Live in India, the store region will also have to be America. 

Edited by sweetvar26

2 hours ago, DarthVader said:

Where should I buy PS4 Pro from? FK does not have assured sellers and Amazon price is too high. Can anyone recommend me an online store? Thanks

Buy mine and save yourself a buck!!!

Lol, anyway you should probably wait if you want to buy a new one, there are no deals going on right now.

3 hours ago, sweetvar26 said:

You do need an Indian PSN as all DLC are region locked. Applies for both PSN and Xbox Live. 

Also if you need to purchase any additional DLC, the store region must be the same as the disc region. For example, you can't buy a PS/Xbox game in America and buy the DLC from the PSN/Live in India, the store region will also have to be America. 

Correct. But this isn't a dlc, so wanted to check if it works.

Just now, Chirag2001 said:

4TB at 6k or less? Sounds brilliant. Considering the regular price for 1.5 TB is 4k itself.
I'm definitely gonna pick up the 4TB at that price.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Big Billion Day/Amazon Great Indian Sale/Paytmmall sale in October is the best time to get it. If you are not in a hurry, then wait on buying any heavy tech/electronic items unless an epic deal comes up