Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

32 minutes ago, abhinit90 said:

Not only animation, story, variety, character development etc was all better. Nnk2 is a very good game though.

Real time combat doesn't make it better than turn based btw.

Real time is more enjoyable though.

Edited by Playstationdude

Yeah thank you @Playstationdude @Bauji  @abhinit90

Will go for NNK2 first, and then play NNK1 Remaster, for reasons you guys mentioned.

Also cuz I dont have cash for NNK1 Remaster right now anyway, NNK2 still goes for 1000/- frequently on Amazon so Ill pick it up once I need something to play :)

Need tips, looking to get into the whole smart home thing sometime this year. Amazon sales coming up, so Im sure theyll have some sort of deal on the Amazon Echo. I wanna get the Echo Dot cuz its cheaper but Im willing to hear reason to go for the regular Echo. 

Also I dont have any smart lighting stuff or anything that works with the Amazon Echo I think. This is an expensive affair, please let me know what items I should pick up in the upcoming sale other than the Echo itself.....

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Need tips, looking to get into the whole smart home thing sometime this year. Amazon sales coming up, so Im sure theyll have some sort of deal on the Amazon Echo. I wanna get the Echo Dot cuz its cheaper but Im willing to hear reason to go for the regular Echo. 

Also I dont have any smart lighting stuff or anything that works with the Amazon Echo I think. This is an expensive affair, please let me know what items I should pick up in the upcoming sale other than the Echo itself.....

You can get tubelight, bulbs, TV, home theater receiver, projector. :p

27 minutes ago, AtheK said:

You can get tubelight, bulbs, TV, home theater receiver, projector. :p

I do have the TV already. What Im looking for next is I guess lighting stuff but of course I see youtubers buying Philips Hue, but wanted to know what youre using? And does it integrate well with your home system?

I do have the TV already. What Im looking for next is I guess lighting stuff but of course I see youtubers buying Philips Hue, but wanted to know what youre using? And does it integrate well with your home system?
I use wipro batten tubights for entire house. Plus I have sysyka bulbs in couple of rooms, mainly kids and HT room.

They work well except the fact that the tubelight powerback on in case of power cut, even if they are in off state. Have to ask Alexa to switch them back off again.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

I use wipro batten tubights for entire house. Plus I have sysyka bulbs in couple of rooms, mainly kids and HT room.

They work well except the fact that the tubelight powerback on in case of power cut, even if they are in off state. Have to ask Alexa to switch them back off again.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ill check out both, sounds pretty ok. We dont really have power cuts in my area, so should be fine in that regard I guess.