Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Kingston HYPER X DDR4 2400Mhz Laptop DDR4 8 GB (Dual Channel) Laptop (HX424S14IB 8)
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/kingston-hyper-x-ddr4-2400mhz-laptop-8-gb-dual-channel-hx424s14ib-8/p/itmfbfkwzmgqgreq?pid=RAMFBCGCU6XNBUHG&cmpid=product.share.pp

Guys, is this a good deal? It works on every laptop which supports ddr4 ram right? Need quick answer. If you guys have any better suggestions, please tell me.

There is also this @ 2666 Mhz

HyperX Kingston Technology Impact 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 CL15 260-Pin SODIMM Laptop Memory https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01N7K4CEU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_lOJKDbPWFQCTJ
Need help guys. I am going for the fk one.

Can someone give me any suggestion for a decent/good all-in-one office printer (P/S/C)? Preferably inkjet. I have no specific budget, say 20-30k. Quality printer which gets the job done, won't print on a commercial level. There are tons of printers to choose from I don't know where to start. 

Sony SL-EG5 480GB TypeC USB 3.1 External Solid State Drive (Black) ₹4499

Use SBI CC/DC to get 10% Off

Poco F1 by Xiaomi (Steel Blue/Rosso Red, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) ₹12649Use SBI CC/DC to get 10% Off
Get ₹1000 Cashback as Amazon Pay Balance for prepaid order
Use Code STORES500 to get ₹500 cashback
Use Code STORE250 to get ₹250 cashback

Second best ever deal for Poco F1

23 minutes ago, SonicDave said:

Can someone give me any suggestion for a decent/good all-in-one office printer (P/S/C)? Preferably inkjet. I have no specific budget, say 20-30k. Quality printer which gets the job done, won't print on a commercial level. There are tons of printers to choose from I don't know where to start. 

I use the base model of this means Ink Tank minus Wifi or wireless. It's fantastic for domestic usage.

Canon Pixma G3000 All-in-One Wireless Ink Tank Colour Printer from ₹8999Use SBI CC/DC to get 10% Off
Or
Use Amazon Pay ICICI CC to get 5% Off + 5% Cashback

44 minutes ago, dante77 said:
1 hour ago, dante77 said:
Kingston HYPER X DDR4 2400Mhz Laptop DDR4 8 GB (Dual Channel) Laptop (HX424S14IB 8)
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/kingston-hyper-x-ddr4-2400mhz-laptop-8-gb-dual-channel-hx424s14ib-8/p/itmfbfkwzmgqgreq?pid=RAMFBCGCU6XNBUHG&cmpid=product.share.pp

Guys, is this a good deal? It works on every laptop which supports ddr4 ram right? Need quick answer. If you guys have any better suggestions, please tell me.

There is also this @ 2666 Mhz

HyperX Kingston Technology Impact 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 CL15 260-Pin SODIMM Laptop Memory https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01N7K4CEU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_lOJKDbPWFQCTJ

Need help guys. I am going for the fk one.

Clock speed must be matched with the other ram, else the higher one will under perform. As for price, local or primeabgb site will be cheaper. Besides both sellers you have chosen are fishy as f. Don't do that with computer hardware man. 90% chance they(seller) will burn you (figuratively)

Edited by santanu18
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, abhinit90 said:

DOes anyone have a link to the bonus lucky draw offer for those who have shopped in the BBD sale? I remember santanu posting it sometime back but I cannot find it.

https://amzn.to/2mb4CbI

This one? 

Wanna know who gets to activate this offer. None of my two accounts were deemed lucky enough. 

Sony SL-EG5 480GB TypeC USB 3.1 External Solid State Drive (Black) ₹4499

Poco F1 by Xiaomi (Steel Blue/Rosso Red, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) ₹12649Use SBI CC/DC to get 10% Off

Clock speed must be matched with the other ram, else the higher one will under perform. As for price, local or primeabgb site will be cheaper. Besides both sellers you have chosen are fishy as f. Don't do that with computer hardware man. 90% chance they(seller) will burn you (figuratively)

Thanks man. Although already ordered. Crossing fingers.
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 9:03 PM, Aftrunner said:

Mine's delivered. 

But.....

One flickering dead pixel. Its almost not noticeable unless you specifically look for it. And goes away sometimes. Its not bothering me except for knowing that I have it lol.

So I dont know whether to initiate a return or just keep it. 

As far as the monitor is concerned, its pretty decent. Calibration out of the box is kind poor (brightness and contrast are way overblown) and Freesync has to be turned on in the monitor settings for your GPU to detect it as a freesync monitor. Other than that no reason for complaints.

Just installed the monitor, had already a display cable and stuff. Wasn't expecting much.

but

HOLY F**KING SH*T!!!!!!

what is this sorcery, everything is so smooth. 144Hz. i have stepped into the future!!!!!!

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just installed the monitor, had already a display cable and stuff. Wasn't expecting much.

but

HOLY F**KING SH*T!!!!!!

what is this sorcery, everything is so smooth. 144Hz. i have stepped into the future!!!!!!

I know. A few hours of 144 + Freesync spoiled me. Playing Apex on the PS4 was like trying to wade through mud afterwards. It is crazy. 

EDIT I set up a return for mine. The dead pixel doesnt bother me but the fact that I know it is there bothers me. :lol: 

Edited by Aftrunner

16 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

I know. A few hours of 144 + Freesync spoiled me. Playing Apex on the PS4 was like trying to wade through mud afterwards. It is crazy. 

EDIT I set up a return for mine. The dead pixel doesnt bother me but the fact that I know it is there bothers me. :lol: 

Yeah

Keep a follow up on the return

8 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Which was the best deal? Are these codes above 1000 Cashback? Looking to get either this or realme xt 

INNO3D NVIDIA Gaming GEFORCE RTX 2080 Twin X2 8GB GDDR6 Graphic Card ₹51809

Apply 15% Off coupon on product page

12 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Or

Amazon