Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

19 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Any good UPS options in 1100 VA range?

Currently looking at APC 110Va which is available for around 5-5.5k. Any other brand better than APC?

That's the best in that range for that specification. I am using it for the past one year and it's quite good

Sony PS4 1 TB  (Jet Black, Extra Dual Shock 4 Controller) ₹22990

Use Axis CC/DC or ICICI CC to get 10% Off

FurnCentral Wood Portable Laptop Table 82% Off ₹699

Edited by santanu18
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Got a message from Flipkart that product has been delayed 3 days. Is this normal during sales?

My delivery date for a couple of products got changed in the app automatically. No notification or sms. 

• Sad 1

Delivery date is still the same for me in App, I just got sms for delay by 3 days. I Interesting I got another product on time from the same seller.. 

Every year Flipkart prepares extra for BBD but they fall short no matter what.

Also there stupid Flipkart Plus subscription model. Last year I did not buy enough from Flipkart because Amazon is the default choice for me and now for some products I have to pay delivery charges upwards of 100rs for 10 day estimated delivery time.

23 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Yup rog 2. It was Easily 5+ mins this time. After completing my payment I returned to the product page to cause I missed the no interest emi option even then you could add it to cart. Maybe they had a lot of units this time. 

Whats the normal price? 37999?

The updates for the shipment are messed up on Fk as well. Kept showing the article as "not reached the nearest hub" since Monday. Same was the case today, and even after I got the notification that the article is out for delivery. 

Checked the page after receiving the article and it straight up mentions that it has reached the nearest hub + out for delivery + delivered. 

What is the use of having a page when such stupid standards are being observed? 

The delivery for the article was handled by Myntra team. Packaging box came good bit damaged, disc inside its case was floating about (thankfully not damaged). The bird brained delivery man was super sure that the box condition would not have any impact on the disc. Then proceeded to confirm that a disc is that "round round thing with a shiny side... Hai na sir?" 

Edited by Spacescreamer

21 minutes ago, puns said:

So the great sale comes to an end finally. Till next time, probably Diwali :D

Next sale, Diwali sale in two weeks

1 hour ago, Nathan.Drake said:

If the seller was always SHREYASHFASHIONS then 99% chance it will be a counterfeit

Edited by santanu18

24 minutes ago, puns said:

So the great sale comes to an end finally. Till next time, probably Diwali :D

Yeah planning to get what I couldn't this time on Diwali. As for FK's delivery...I'm starting to get very doubtful of their reliability. I live in the far east so if you metro guys get screwed we are gonna have it worse ugh. Delivery takes weeks for us no kidding.