Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Will order one later this month then.

Also noticed that they have poster of a couple of Anime's as well :wOOtjumpy:

Alekh - you aware of any other similar sites based in India ?

Edited by Keano

If you are ordering superhero tees, many sites carry them - Buzzingaa, Myntra, SeventyMM, Ebay and I'm sure a lot more. Have shopped from Buzzingaa & Myntra and can say that they carry original stuff. No idea about others.

• Like 1

Firstly nice thread KB!

repped main post.

personal experience from Flipkart for books has been amazing. have been using there service for a couple of yrs now. it's good that u kind of complied the sites people r likely to use often.

for travel, I use cleartrip & makemytrip (had tested the site for a frd who worked for there yrs ago). atra some how I've never liked, & used eezeego1 when was in Mumbai twice.....both times some hassle with the ticket & had to buy fresh ones from someother place after a few days, loosing money, so i don't even try ezeego1 anymore to even browse the rate anymore. add some of these sites if needed.

:good: for the thread mate

Edited by ThE JuGgErNaUT

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys,

i ordered Uncharted 3 hardcover collector edition from flipkart

http://www.flipkart.com/books/0307892050?pid=htw3f4tfze&_l=GOondWnomHOpT1nYHiHhRg--&_r=MgPXNLuoUMVlboa2piTVrw--&ref=b8a37220-58cc-41fd-b3dd-2204bc353d3b

i choose to pay via debit card...and was taken to ccavenue site...i filld up my details and was waiting and waiting..it was still showin in process please wait..i never pressed refresh or back once also.. .then a page pops up showing some failed https protocol something...and my account has been debited with the price also...but flipkart website still does nto show as payment received ...WTF!......what do i do?? :panic:

^^ Call & e-mail FK regarding the issue ASAP (their phone lines work 24*7). State the time of your transaction and if you have netbanking activated, send them the transaction id too. I don't think you should worry. If the money has been debited from your account, it's either with CCAvenue or FK. If it's with CCAvenue, they will, in all possibility, forward it to FK in a day or two.

Edited by Kaamwali Bai
  • Like 1

You called them ? What did they say ?

i called them...they said i will get call from payment department within 24 hours..

My first mishap with them.

Had ordered Udaan-collector's edition, they sent normal One, have sent them mail. Let see what happens.

:fear:

:nerves: i cancelled my uk pre order just coz i believed i will get in better condition from flipkart as usually uk amazon books come bit dent rom sides and beside cost was also same as uk...also i had some credit with flipkart i used that too....now this ccavenue

My issue has been solved it looks like. Got reply of my email in flat 2 hours. They are sending replacement within 3 days.

But why did you have to pay through CCAvenue ? We can directly pay through net-banking/CC/DC/EMI.

IMO CCAvenue does not handle flipkart payments. :scratchchin:

My issue has been solved it looks like. Got reply of my email in flat 2 hours. They are sending replacement within 3 days.

But why did you have to pay through CCAvenue ? We can directly pay through net-banking/CC/DC/EMI.

IMO CCAvenue does not handle flipkart payments. :scratchchin:

my issue has been solved it seems did not got any information from them but my payment status has changed to payment successful....i would have liked had the y informed me via phone...nevermind though ...like motabhai said...it may have been that ccavenue had given my fund to them.

hope to get the book soon...

I actually would have choosen Cash On delivery you know...but i had some credit with them from previous deal wanted to use that and for that i had to choose credit card payment they were not allowing that credit to be used for cash on delivery....nevermind it has been solved ...hopefully next time it always will be COD only.

still i also hope flipkart change this ccavenue gateway...

@motabhai,thanks bro for the help.

I just got a replacement, and it's again a normal edition of the movie, instead of collector's edition which I ordered.

saala traas hai.

Online services are getting worse by the day. I guess this is due to the fact that Flipkart and all has gone mainstream and I guess they are just coping with added order volumes

Also people buying more original games and movies is heartening to see

^^ Nopes. I don't think it has anything to do with going mainstream, but has everything to do with our market being pro-seller rather than pro-customer (i.e. the market is controlled by the sellers rather than customers).