Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

2 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

Any good deal on extension box ? 

Got a great deal on Philips in last sale and its price has increased by 100 now.

You mean spike buster?

Belkin ones are the best. Choose one according to requirement. Anything between 4-6 should be good. Don't buy Renewed.

WD Green SATA 2.5/7mm disque 240 GB Laptop, All in One PC's, Desktop Internal Solid State Drive (WDS240G2G0A) ₹1839

WD Elements 2 TB Wired External Hard Disk Drive (Black) ₹3496
Use HDFC DC to get 10% Cashback

WD My Passport 2 TB Wired External Hard Disk Drive (Orange) ₹3522
Use HDFC DC to get 10% Cashback

Edited by santanu18

On 10/29/2019 at 7:30 PM, santanu18 said:

Amazon IN renewed/refurbished/unboxed products are not at all recommended. 99.99% chance you will get something you will not like and you will end up wasting a lot of time to get replacement/refund. In US also getting unboxed items only from Amazon Warehouse is safe enough where they clearly mention what's missing/the difference. So stay away from it here, unless you like buying headache. 

You are right. They sell clearly defective products in the hopes that people will not know or bother to return. When the difference between the price of new and renewed is very high, it almost 100% means that the product is defective. I no longer buy any renewed products from Amazon. It is too obvious what they are doing when it has happened to me on 3-4 items. All were defective.

• Like 1

You are right. They sell clearly defective products in the hopes that people will not know or bother to return. When the difference between the price of new and renewed is very high, it almost 100% means that the product is defective. I no longer buy any renewed products from Amazon. It is too obvious what they are doing when it has happened to me on 3-4 items. All were defective.
So all those claims about it being certified by experts to be perfect is wrong? Could you describe what exactly was wrong with the items that you bought?

And thank you so much for the heads up.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

So all those claims about it being certified by experts to be perfect is wrong? Could you describe what exactly was wrong with the items that you bought?

And thank you so much for the heads up.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Bought a JBL Bluetooth speaker, it turned on to only give static and did not connect to anything. There is no way they could have missed that defect even if they turned it on. They were half price of new ones. 

Bought headphones, they had very high distortion. 

They just repackage defective products. The discount is directly proportional to the extent of defect.

It is just headache to deal with even if you get a full refund. I no longer buy any of these products. Moreover, for most of electronics, Amazon only allows returns for defective products, so, they have to be defective to be eligible for return. I am sure Amazon does not have in house repair people to repair millions of different products. 

• Like 1

P-Plus International Large Headset Headphone Carrying Case Earpads Storage Bag Headphone Pouch Portable Anti-Pressure/Size 19x14x8CM https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07JF55T6D/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_g9PUDb4FHSYQ1

Need a case for my new headphones, thinking of going for this one. 550/-. If anybody knows a cheap and durable option either online/offline pls let me know. Since I'm buying a case I want it to be durable.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Nivia 454O Synthetic Pro Carbonite Football Stud, UK 8 (Orange) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07JWXVKGY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_BVbVDbSWVJAT8

How are these ? 

Why is the price so low for having an anklet as well ? (Mrp is 699)

Otherwise will get dominator at the same 650 which are great for the price (mrp is 999)

9 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

True. At 7 pm Had to wait 40 mins in the queue and when my order was done the queue was double. Also the outlet was about to run out of breads.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

And their frapuccinos are so mediocre.