Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

3 minutes ago, AtheK said:

And their frapuccinos are so mediocre. 

Every girl on my instagram disagrees. :rofl:

I know at least 20 people who bloody hate coffee but buy it to post online, and thats just rough

Edited by Chirag2001

Every girl on my instagram disagrees. :rofl:

I know at least 20 people who bloody hate coffee but buy it to post online, and thats just rough
I was in us for couple of weeks and they will order it everyday and I threw half of it whenever I drank it... Never got around liking there coffees.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, AtheK said:

I was in us for couple of weeks and they will order it everyday and I threw half of it whenever I drank it... Never got around liking there coffees.

Starbucks sells coffee? More like desserts in a cup.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Hmmm. Just my opinion, its less about the coffee now but more about having starbucks everyday.

Also since you mentioned US, if you have time head over to the career thread and maybe give an honest opinion? thanks.

Yes,there was unusual rush but no queue.

And sh*t, only multigrain bread was available which is the worst and dry.

And there was no sub of the day today which was expected, in the end the offer wasn't that good as a sub of the day costs 130 anyway and today it was like 205 for two.

And why do you need to drink something, a subway is good for subs, that's enough.

Edited by GunnerY2J

5 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Starbucks sells coffee? More like desserts in a cup.

Ya you nailed it. 

4 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Hmmm. Just my opinion, its less about the coffee now but more about having starbucks everyday.

Also since you mentioned US, if you have time head over to the career thread and maybe give an honest opinion? thanks.

Will take a look. 

9 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Your size is 8? Never bought shoes online btw, does price vary with size?

Yes.

Price varies with size and color.

Mine is 8 normally but prefer 7 for football now . (Shifted to 7 from 8 recently, these shoes open a bit after sometime, 8 gets loose after a while and 7 is very tight the first week or two)

Buying 8 for brother. 

The branded ones mostly are never on discount for 7/8.

Edited by GunnerY2J

10 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Yes.

Price varies with size and color.

Mine is 8 normally but prefer 7 for football now . (Shifted to 7 from 8 recently, these shoes open a bit after sometime, 8 gets loose after a while and 7 is very tight the first week or two)

Buying 8 for brother. 

The branded ones mostly are never on discount for 7/8.

Umm what if I order a size but it doesnt end up fitting me? Are refunds allowed for something like that?

I once ordered 7 of adidas, even played for 4 days in the mud.

It wasn't opening much and still was feeling very tight, so returned it and 8 was expensive, so I don't know if they don't open or take more time to adjust.

Size is an issue apart from the price that I haven't bought the branded ones yet, want to.

And an 8 of puma (with metal studs) are the worst shoes i bought.

Bought on a steal deal but they seem to be a factory reject piece, they bite a lot, don't seem balanced , the price was too good to return but never played with them more than a week.

Edited by GunnerY2J
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

How many of you cancel and reorder an Amazon order if there's a price drop (after it has shipped, already cancelled twice now for the same product) ? 

Any chance the seller recognises it and sends me a bad product.

No chance. It's not necessary the seller ships the product. If it's Amazon fulfilled then it will be shipped from the fulfilment center. 

That reminds me, Flipkart had this policy in 2011 that they refund you the difference if price drops within 48 hours of your purchase. Not sure if that's a thing these days.

• Thanks 1