Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

On 11/3/2019 at 6:13 PM, santanu18 said:

Store-pickup, only in the US? Man I appreciate that you post all the deals and stuff, and Ive used them a bunch of time myself, but why the US deals? Unless a bunch of Indians have moved to the US, and are still active on IVG or something I guess........

Thats pretty great though :) 

46 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Store-pickup, only in the US? Man I appreciate that you post all the deals and stuff, and Ive used them a bunch of time myself, but why the US deals? Unless a bunch of Indians have moved to the US, and are still active on IVG or something I guess........

Thats pretty great though :) 

Plenty of people here who either reside in us or have someone in us who can bring it from there, some people have family/friends or themselves get it. Since Black Friday is approaching, there will be more us deals. Don't worry there will be plenty we can grab too.

Buy The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening Nintendo Switch ₹3720
Get a Switch game upto $20 free

Customs sometimes apply too, so beware. Most of the people knows this, still thought of reiterating it

2 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

Plenty of people here who either reside in us or have someone in us who can bring it from there, some people have family/friends or themselves get it. Since Black Friday is approaching, there will be more us deals. Don't worry there will be plenty we can grab too.

Right totally forgot about that. Black Friday deals in the US are usually pretty sweet

7 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

Will be buying PS Plus this black friday. Buy it for US Account or Indian ? US account has better deals but won't get cloud storage if I play from Indian account and using US account only for downloading, right ?

If last year's deals are to go by then PS+ will be cheaper in India, but since this is the last year of ps4, ps+ sub should hit $40 easily. As for cloud storage, yes you get only in the account you have sub in, if you play in a different account, you won't get it.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 - Nintendo Switch $39.99

App Store & iTunes Gift Cards - Email Delivery 15% Off $50 Gift Card at $42.50

Pepe Jeans Men's Regular Fit Jacket 74% Off ₹872

Size M

Edited by santanu18
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Cheap keyboard ? (Only for typing - durable)

Any deal active ?

Try this: Corsair CH-9000063-NA Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Red Fully Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00KX8OJK6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_E0OWDb5FKNH25

:P

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GunnerY2J said:

Cheap keyboard ? (Only for typing - durable)

Any deal active ?

Gigabyte Force K83 mechanical with Cherry MX blue/red. 3.2k from Mdcomputers. Use one for office and it's great to use.

Double post.
Anyway adding something.
The same keyboard on flipkart shows 1 year warranty and on Amazon 3 year ??

Lelo bhai utne mein aur achcha nahi milega aur warranty company standard hogi if both are authorised. Waise bhi in range ke keyboards ke liye extensive professional reviews nahi hote to general reviews dekh ke le lo bhaiyaji

5 minutes ago, abhinit90 said:
56 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:
Double post.
Anyway adding something.
The same keyboard on flipkart shows 1 year warranty and on Amazon 3 year ??

Lelo bhai utne mein aur achcha nahi milega aur warranty company standard hogi if both are authorised. Waise bhi in range ke keyboards ke liye extensive professional reviews nahi hote to general reviews dekh ke le lo bhaiyaji

Ha bhai, was waiting if they are on deal can wait a couple of days, not about reviews.

Bas wo warranty ka nahi samjh Raha tha,

Flipkart has one and amazon has 3, it should be universal.

Edited by GunnerY2J

5 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Ha bhai, was waiting if they are on deal can wait a couple of days, not about reviews.

Bas wo warranty ka nahi samjh Raha tha,

Flipkart has one and amazon has 3, it should be universal.

Check directly on the lenovo website about the warranty period of that product.. that should clear it up

• Like 1

Lenovo site shows 1 year.

Amazon customer service says : 3 year.

No option to contact seller, customer service says some updates of the model have 3 while some have 1.

And he says he is 100 % sure of the 3 year warranty on it.

Ordering : will return if it turns out to be 1

Edited by GunnerY2J