Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Fossil Watches Flat 55% Off from ₹3102

JBL, LG, Sony and other bluetooth speaker and soundbar upto 58% Off from ₹2499

31 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Any good bookshelf monitor speaker recommendations? Preferably with Bluetooth connectivity but primarily to be hooked up directly into an Xbox one 

Looking at something like this - Edifier R1280T Bookshelf Speaker (Brown and Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B016P9HJIA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_hK.5DbTKVR1HK

Budget - 8-9k

Edifier R1280DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers with Wireless Studio Monitors and 4-inch Near Field Speaker(Brown) 23% Off ₹9990

12 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Any good bookshelf monitor speaker recommendations? Preferably with Bluetooth connectivity but primarily to be hooked up directly into an Xbox one 

Looking at something like this - Edifier R1280T Bookshelf Speaker (Brown and Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B016P9HJIA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_hK.5DbTKVR1HK

Budget - 8-9k

I have the 1280T and they are really good but amazon has increased the price quite a bit. I had got it in 6k range after discounts during sale. 1280DB would be an upgrade at the current price and with bluetooth. Get them

Nokia 139cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart Android TV with Sound by JBL (55CAUHDN) ₹39999

Flat 2000 Off on any prepaid transaction on First Sale on 10th December 2019

Samsung The Frame 138cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) QLED Smart TV  (QA55LS03RAKXXL) ₹82749

Use HDFC CC/DC to get ₹1250 Off
+ upto ₹11500 Off on Exchange

23 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Budget - 8-9k

For primarily gaming, I picked up the Logitech Z625 and would definitely recommend it. That is, IF you dont mind having something uglier than the Edifier, with no remote and no BT. Picked it up for 7.2k in the last sale. 

I have heard the Edifiers and they are excellent for music but I think the Logitech is significantly better for gaming and movies. The bass punch on them is absolutely fantastic, you can feel every round going through a gun in FPS. Battlefield is an absolute experience. Also pretty decent for movies. The vocals come out really clear and dont get drowned out as they do in a lot of other speakers. 

Lastly they fill up a large room better than the Edifiers. 

17 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

You are a beautiful man!!

Such a good deal.....I wanted frozen wilds but have uk edition of the base game ....too bad my saves won't work on the US edition :(

Awesome deal though 

Edited by kold_war

1 hour ago, kold_war said:

Such a good deal.....I wanted frozen wilds but have uk edition of the base game ....too bad my saves won't work on the US edition :(

Awesome deal though 

Yep, unfortunately I have already played HZD complete edition. Else it was a fabulous deal.

GOW was around 600, but still great.

Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy‑Con - HAC-001(-01) $239.99
Apply $30 Off Coupon on product page
Free $30 Promotional Credit. Promo code D3E2CDJ6GB6S

All time lowest price of Switch. The Promotional Credit may only be applicable on games sold by Amazon . com