Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

15% off on games was nice, but didnt like the way they tried pawning off 3,6 month emi option as part of the 12/12/12 gosf. Thats there in any case

AFAIK they charge a fee for these EMIs. That fee was waived off as a part of GOSF.

That fee specially 9 month -1500 and 12 months-2500 was waived off during their diwali promotion too. Helped me in buying half of my computer components.

Irony is they had increased some prices and had given some discount on the same. Do not have proof to back up the statment.

Apart from that, some cloths deals were good on myntra. And for first 10 hours HS18 had some good deals on mobiles. HS18 was only providing some 20% off coupons, which again they regularly do in their everyday deal.

1 Most pathetic deal was from yatra iirc. 100 buck off on 9999. <_< I mean WTF.

So overall it was Great Indian Online Shopping Foobar

Game 4u has a christmas sale , NextWorld has a End of the world sale , but flip kart as usual don't even care for console buyers :( , only small 10-15 % discounts of 200-300 Rs. max , and those games which aren't selling much are getting half price cuts , like Final Fantasy 13 v2 , Dead or alive 5 , i am really unhappy with how they are taking advantage of their popularity , only PC Games are getting good discounts

Thank you for being a loyal Flipkart.com customer over the years. As a token of our appreciation, this Christmas season we have added Rs. 200 worth of free credits to your Flyte Wallet.

These credits can be used to buy your favourite MP3 music. This is a limited time offer and your free credits will expire on December 31st 2012.

I am sure every regular FK customer received this email ?