Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

How. It's 1800 with 50% off. So 900rs

Didn't renew my membership this year cause they removed a bunch of my fav restaurants. 
My membership expires in 30 days and i got a popup notification stating the same, maybe it was personalised

On 1/12/2020 at 3:30 PM, Chirag2001 said:

I paid 800 for it, and still have 11 months of it left. 800 RS in my opinion is easily recoverable, I ate with my family at a Radisson restaurant and with starter/main course costing 600-700 you could say I recovered the entire thing in one eat-out.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

For Radisson, Zomato is not worth it.

There's a Radisson membership available where you get 50% off on total bill everytime you visit - unlimited uses (25% for 4 or more)

And plenty of free mocktails,cocktails, buffets, one plus one coupons, free cakes and a stay as well anywhere.(limited quantity but plenty)

10 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

For Radisson, Zomato is not worth it.

There's a Radisson membership available where you get 50% off on total bill everytime you visit - unlimited uses (25% for 4 or more)

And plenty of free mocktails,cocktails, buffets, one plus one coupons, free cakes and a stay as well anywhere.(limited quantity but plenty)

It's not about going exclusively to Radisson. I don't think he even meant it that way.

The membership you are talking about costs way more than what Zomato Gold does and for someone who is going there once in a while for a dinner that membership makes no sense.

He meant to say that it's one of the good options and makes back the sub fee in one go.

57 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

It's not about going exclusively to Radisson. I don't think he even meant it that way.

The membership you are talking about costs way more than what Zomato Gold does and for someone who is going there once in a while for a dinner that membership makes no sense.

He meant to say that it's one of the good options and makes back the sub fee in one go.

Yes, I understood that.

I just gave one thing about using worthiness of Zomato gold on Radisson if someone happens to go there even once a month.

Not comparing the two, just gave a thing about it as it was brought up.

Edited by GunnerY2J

I have Gold, Dineout Gourmet Pass and EasyDiner's premium pack.

Gold is by far the best. In Bangalore there are plenty of places which offer gold. 
Gourmet Pass is useless for me, has hardly any restaurants i visit. Easydiner also has very few options.

Want region free dlc's for ps5 BC....pretty stupid that my UK disc of hzd won't be compatible with the Indian version or US version of hzd complete edition

Already platinumed the game so save files won't work on US version/ indian version of hzd complete edition

In the upcoming sale, we have 10% off with an SBI card. So if I split my order into two, can I claim the discount twice once with a debit and once with a credit card?

Hope sale prices are really good.

25 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

In the upcoming sale, we have 10% off with an SBI card. So if I split my order into two, can I claim the discount twice once with a debit and once with a credit card?

Hope sale prices are really good.

I think discount is only on credit cards. In case it is on both, yes you can split, but will still need to spend minimum spend required which is usually 3-5K

For SBI cards, go to amazon using Yono app to get extra 5% Cashback (check for exclusion) Offer link

For Yes bank card, go to amazon from Yes cart for 5X points earnings

For HDFC cards, go to amazon through Smartbuy for 10X points(33% for INFINIA or Diners Black) 

For ICICI card, go to amazon through imobile cashback link for extra cashback 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hannibal09 said:

For HDFC cards, go to amazon through Smartbuy for 10X points(33% for INFINIA or Diners Black) 

It sucks that smartbuy doesn't work on Business Cards. I have HDFC Business Regalia First. I think it falls under the category of Corporate Credit Cards.

Catherine: Full Body “Heart’s Desire” Premium Edition PS4 $35.94
Used Acceptable Condition by Amazon Warehouse
20% Off is applied during Checkout

Nintendo Wii U Deluxe Set: Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land Bundle - Black 32 GB $89.48

Used Acceptable Condition by Amazon Warehouse
20% Off is applied during Checkout

Grocery Steal Deals
Mumbai only, other users from Bengaluru/Hyderabad users type your pincode to check the deals

Edited by santanu18

10 hours ago, AtheK said:

I think discount is only on credit cards. In case it is on both, yes you can split, but will still need to spend minimum spend required which is usually 3-5K

Yes, splitting the bill is gonna be fine, I'll have 10k minimum in either case.

I think it is 10% discount upto 3K. So splitting should save me 6k.