Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Is the current deal on the fire stick the lowest it will go or should I wait. Currently the Firestick HD is 3199 & 4K is 4799

Also is there a point of getting the 4K stick in India? Apart from netflix do any of the other guys provide 4K content?

7 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Is the current deal on the fire stick the lowest it will go or should I wait. Currently the Firestick HD is 3199 & 4K is 4799

Also is there a point of getting the 4K stick in India? Apart from netflix do any of the other guys provide 4K content?

prime has some limited content., one big diffrence is speed, i find 4K stick much more snappier and faster. It also has dolby vision support.

I would spend some extra and get 4K stick.

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2020 at 8:56 PM, Big Boss said:

What exactly is the lowest price of Xbox One X without that 5000 rs exchange and 1500 bank discount?

On 1/18/2020 at 8:53 PM, kunjanp said:

Are these xbox prices good? Because I am thinking of getting one but I don't have any console to exchange.

just get a used one if you aren't particular about special edition , I just sold mine mint as good as new condition for 20K, there were others in IVG giving away at that or even lower price... 

Edited by Assassins Creed

6 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Xbox live gold for a year is 2799 + taxes right now on market place, good time to get one. 

Damn ! just bought 1 yr gold last month and converted to ultimate.. at this price one should stack up for 36 months. Its should certainly carryover to X series as welll

8 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Damn ! just bought 1 yr gold last month and converted to ultimate.. at this price one should stack up for 36 months. Its should certainly carryover to X series as welll

Can you stack in marketplace? 

It's not showing me the option

Just now, AtheK said:

Can you stack in marketplace? 

It's not showing me the option

Stacking is only possible if you bought from somewhere else, i.e. codes. MS doesn't allow offer stacking on their site, regular price stacking is allowed I think

So boys here is the plan. 

6 months is even cheaper at 1240 including taxes. 

Go to buy as gift, order it to your email id, go to redeem code and stack away. 

2480 for a year sub, three years for around 7500, upgrade to Xbox ultimate and you are done. 

:punk:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AtheK said:

2480 for a year sub, three years for around 7500, upgrade to Xbox ultimate and you are done. 

Is it worth it for non xbox users to use it with PC?

Depends, you can always stack for a year or two and upgrade to ultimate, and then play for a year, also with the push ms has for pc gaming it will end up being a great deal for 2500 odd for so many games.

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

Depends, you can always stack for a year or two and upgrade to ultimate, and then play for a year, also with the push ms has for pc gaming it will end up being a great deal for 2500 odd for so many games.

5 hours ago, AtheK said:

Have you done it? I currently have ultimate till July. To get 3 year should I create new account or wait till then. I don't mind forfeiting current ultimate membership if there is any way to activate 3 year membership on current account 

Have you done it? I currently have ultimate till July. To get 3 year should I create new account or wait till then. I don't mind forfeiting current ultimate membership if there is any way to activate 3 year membership on current account 
I did add one more year to my current membership, taking it to total of 2 years, was a breeze.

Samsung The Frame 138cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) QLED Smart TV  (QA55LS03RAKXXL) ₹80499

Use ICICI/Kotak CC/DC to get ₹4500 Off
Flat ₹3000 off on all other CC/DC/NB/EMI
+ upto ₹21500 off on exchange

F&D E200 Soundbar Speaker System (Black) 43% Off ₹849
Amazon
flipkart

Edited by santanu18

3 hours ago, hannibal09 said:

I don’t think you can do that.. do try it out and check if it allows you to. Or do it on a new account..