Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

9 hours ago, AtheK said:

Xbox live gold for a year is 2799 + taxes right now on market place, good time to get one. 

Yep, Got a message from Xbox towards the end of last month that the price of gold is dropping to 2799 from 15th Jan. Got 1 month of gold to wait it out because my subscription was ending on the first.

9 hours ago, AtheK said:

So boys here is the plan. 

6 months is even cheaper at 1240 including taxes. 

Go to buy as gift, order it to your email id, go to redeem code and stack away. 

2480 for a year sub, three years for around 7500, upgrade to Xbox ultimate and you are done. 

:punk:

2 hours ago, AtheK said:

I did add one more year to my current membership, taking it to total of 2 years, was a breeze.

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

Can stacking be done from the Xbox store itself? How'd you go about it? 

On 1/19/2020 at 11:39 AM, AtheK said:

prime has some limited content., one big diffrence is speed, i find 4K stick much more snappier and faster. It also has dolby vision support.

I would spend some extra and get 4K stick.

Got the Firestick 4K ?

24 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Yep, Got a message from Xbox towards the end of last month that the price of gold is dropping to 2799 from 15th Jan. Got 1 month of gold to wait it out because my subscription was ending on the first.

Can stacking be done from the Xbox store itself? How'd you go about it? 

Got the Firestick 4K ?

Buy the code as gift and gift it to yourself, then go to redeem code and you can redeem it. 

• Thanks 1

Open Uber Eats>Go to Zomato>Even if it doesn't redirect properly>Open Zomato app and you will get a notification of 3 months of Gold and three 50% Off coupon using code EATS>Nothing more to do 

If you have Gold already, 3 months gets added on top of it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, hannibal09 said:

It's not allowing to extend while I am on ultimate membership

You can't extend your ultimate membership until it expires.  You can redeem Xbox live codes if you want but you will only get 80 days  of UGP for every 6 months code of Xbox live gold redeemed . 

After your ultimate account expires you will have to buy UGP at full price ( latest price 699/month ) or normal GP (489/month ) 

You won't be able to buy Xbox live gold and convert to ultimate again straight away . Unless Microsoft runs the 1$ for 3 months deal again which allows accounts with expired ultimate membership.to use it again. 

I have an account with ultimate membership ( expired in September ) I can only join for full price as of now . The 1 month deal of Rs 50 for UGP doesn't work for me 

• Thanks 1

You can't extend your ultimate membership until it expires.  You can redeem Xbox live codes if you want but you will only get 80 days  of UGP for every 6 months code of Xbox live gold redeemed . 
After your ultimate account expires you will have to buy UGP at full price ( latest price 699/month ) or normal GP (489/month ) 

You won't be able to buy Xbox live gold and convert to ultimate again straight away . Unless Microsoft runs the 1$ for 3 months deal again which allows accounts with expired ultimate membership.to use it again. 
I have an account with ultimate membership ( expired in September ) I can only join for full price as of now . The 1 month deal of Rs 50 for UGP doesn't work for me 

Hey, just saw 3 months ultimate pass for Rs 50 /- under Xbox Live Gold. Would it convert entire length of Xbox gold to ultimate for Rs 50/-?
@Athtk Could you also check, thanks843910d2451a0d68d3be931d58c68560.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, hannibal09 said:

I don't own it but it's on my wishlist. I have read and watched reviews and I am selecting it over Logitech G213 is because of removable hand rest, better key illumination and extra macro keys. Its membrane keyboard and I need silent keys for late night Gaming

Thank-you for the feedback, appreciate it. Yes, I would have to agree the removable hand-rest and the extra G keys are making me lean towards this as well. I might just pull the trigger on this one. :)