Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

53 minutes ago, gmanu555 said:

Where to buy genuine microsoft office 2019 for best price?

If you dont mind a shared subscription Techenclave usually has a group buy going pretty regularly. 

I picked up a years sub for 600 Rs. 

https://techenclave.com/community/threads/sharing-ms-office-365-with-1tb-cloud-storage-₹500-year.188329/

Edited by Aftrunner

3 hours ago, gmanu555 said:

Where to buy genuine microsoft office 2019 for best price?

Get Libre Office. It's Open Source, I am using it. Far better than MS Office. Pay as much as you want them or use it for free, your choice.

Humble Capcom Mega Bundle

$1 - Strider, Mega Man LC, RE Rev. 2 Ep1, RE2 all in-game rewards DLC
BTA - Mega Man X LC, RE0 HD, RE Rev., RE Rev 2 Complete, 50% off RE2/DMC5
$20 - Mega Man 11, SF 30th Anniversary, Dragon's Dogma, DMC4SE, RE HD, Dead Rising 4

Does anybody here use a headphone hanger? I use the Bose QC35, and I'd honestly like to put them on a stand every night. My setup is mostly white and black, so preferably white/black/silver.

I saw these silver Satechi ones, but they dont sell in india unfortunately. 

8 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Does anybody here use a headphone hanger? I use the Bose QC35, and I'd honestly like to put them on a stand every night. My setup is mostly white and black, so preferably white/black/silver.

I saw these silver Satechi ones, but they dont sell in india unfortunately. 

I use this 

https://www.amazon.in/CHRONEX-Acrylic-Headphone-Holder-Black/dp/B075F697HB/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=headphone+stand&qid=1584472143&sr=8-5

Currently I have it attached to my Cabinet. You can also hang it under your table if you want it out of the way. I tried a table standing headphone stand but it took too much space and would get knocked over frequently. 

6 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

I use this 

https://www.amazon.in/CHRONEX-Acrylic-Headphone-Holder-Black/dp/B075F697HB/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=headphone+stand&qid=1584472143&sr=8-5

Currently I have it attached to my Cabinet. You can also hang it under your table if you want it out of the way. I tried a table standing headphone stand but it took too much space and would get knocked over frequently. 

I've seen these, but Im worried if this will ruin the finish on the underside of my desk. This can be attached on the side? That might work for me.

You use this exact make? I hope its sturdy enough.

Edited by Chirag2001

1 minute ago, Chirag2001 said:

I've seen these, but Im worried if this will ruin the finish on the underside of my desk. 

You use this exact make? I hope its sturdy enough.

The glue wont come off if you apply it well. It is rock solid but yeah, the downside of that is, it will f**k up your finishing when you do remove it. 

I hang a Hyper X Cloud 2 on it and that is a heavy headphone. No issues so far. Been well over a year. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

The glue wont come off if you apply it well. It is rock solid but yeah, the downside of that is, it will f**k up your finishing when you do remove it. 

I hang a Hyper X Cloud 2 on it and that is a heavy headphone. No issues so far. Been well over a year. 

Thanks. If I get it, I'll put it on my shelf thats keeps my PS4 games and such, and not to the actual desk itself :) 

• Like 1

Apple iPhone XS (Gold/Silver/Space Grey, 64 GB) ₹51499

Use SBI CC/EMI to get ₹1500 Off
+ upto ₹12100 off on exchange

Tp link routers upto 74% Off from ₹999

Funko Pop Toys upto 50% Off from ₹549

flipkart Plus users only till 23:59:59, from midnight deals will be valid for all users

Edited by santanu18