Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

7 hours ago, silentassassin said:

http://www.ksmdmcl.org/Mango-Picking-Tourism/index.php/Home/mangoType

For Bangalore people only.

The mangoes come directly from farmers to you. Its priced very reasonably. 

Did you try it? 

Prices look really good, but the website is clunky at best. 

23 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Did you try it? 

Prices look really good, but the website is clunky at best. 

Website is very poor. They just made it in urgency i guess. 
Me and my friends have ordered like 24 kgs. 

will know in couple of days, if ill get it.

Will post here, if i get it..

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 10:02 PM, silentassassin said:

Website is very poor. They just made it in urgency i guess. 
Me and my friends have ordered like 24 kgs. 

will know in couple of days, if ill get it.

Will post here, if i get it..

Did you get the mangoes? The site appears to be down now.

if you guys have a big society, i can try to ask the vendor who delivers to our society. He delivered around 75 boxes of 3 kg each of alphonso, rate was 500 per box. he had around 250 more boxes loaded and was off to a bigger society.

31 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

If you have a nature basket / Big bazaar nearby, trying checking there. I am told that they have stocks of mangoes.

2 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

:(

2 hours ago, silentassassin said:

Nope :(

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

if you guys have a big society, i can try to ask the vendor who delivers to our society. He delivered around 75 boxes of 3 kg each of alphonso, rate was 500 per box. he had around 250 more boxes loaded and was off to a bigger society.

I bought 1 kg of Alphonso for 140 today.
Its available in Hopcoms. 
From next week, more varieties and stock should come, as they have eased the restrictions on farming sector..

https://prepaidgamercard.com/page/2/?s=dualshock+4&post_type=product

Any idea if this site is legit? 

PS, my DS4 is giving me trouble so I'm thinking of getting myself a new one after the lockdown is over. They have the regular black for 3500 or so, and pretty much all the colours are available are 4500. I just googled and found the site.

Ideally, I'd prefer to buy from someplace more reliable like GTS, or MCubeGames, but not sure if they stock all these colour variants.

55 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

PS, my DS4 is giving me trouble so I'm thinking of getting myself a new one after the lockdown is over. They have the regular black for 3500 or so, and pretty much all the colours are available are 4500. I just googled and found the site.

Ideally, I'd prefer to buy from someplace more reliable like GTS, or MCubeGames, but not sure if they stock all these colour variants.

I have only ordered digital cards from them which i received in couple of hours..Cannot comment on the hardware.

On a similar note I broke my ps4 controller yesterday. Any idea where to buy from?
Would have visited Sony center, croma and reliance who have them usually in stock but all are closed with no idea when they will open again.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

On a similar note I broke my ps4 controller yesterday. Any idea where to buy from?
Would have visited Sony center, croma and reliance who have them usually in stock but all are closed with no idea when they will open again.

50 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Even I only own one controller, and the left analog and R2 are giving me trouble. 

Impossible to buy one right now....

I don't want to go for the plain black again so thats why I asked about that website. 

@blitzkreiig You're probably right, even Amazon or the Sony store never has that many colour variants while this website has every colour ever. Seems fishy to me.

Anyway I'm gonna wait, and get one from Gamestheshop online, which is pretty legit.

I'm not likely to get different colours in physical stores like Croma and Reliance Digital.....

Even I only own one controller, and the left analog and R2 are giving me trouble. 

I don't want to go for the plain black again so thats why I asked about that website. 
[mention=2306]blitzkreiig[/mention] You're probably right, even Amazon or the Sony store never has that many colour variants while this website has every colour ever. Seems fishy to me.

Anyway I'm gonna wait, and get one from Gamestheshop online, which is pretty legit.
I'm not likely to get different colours in physical stores like Croma and Reliance Digital.....
Checked gamestheshop and all colors show as sold out. I hope they get some stock as lockdown ends.

[mention=2306]blitzkreiig[/mention] You're probably right, even Amazon or the Sony store never has that many colour variants while this website has every colour ever. Seems fishy to me.

Checked gamestheshop and all colors show as sold out. I hope they get some stock as lockdown ends.

7 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Yes, we'll just have to wait. I do really like the Blue Camo colour, not sure if its priced higher, or as easily available.