Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

They pack the stuff decently, the only gripe I faced is that they take alot of time to process a order,have placed a order for a HDD 8 days back and despite two phone calls frm them, they are yet to ship it, shows "to be verified" plus whenever I call them, they are busy :tongue: and emails are yet to be responded too, after dealing with flipkart and its cod, gotta tell ya letsbuy has a long way to go in that department, the pricing is real sweet imo, and the discounts :panic: I guess we cant have only the good stuff always,

nice you shared :majesty: ...we need more reviews like this...

no doubts discounts are good..but sometimes if a person needs something urgently and they delay things then it can be a problem...lets see if they do this late thing almost on regular basis or few times...

They pack the stuff decently, the only gripe I faced is that they take alot of time to process a order,have placed a order for a HDD 8 days back and despite two phone calls frm them, they are yet to ship it, shows "to be verified" plus whenever I call them, they are busy :tongue: and emails are yet to be responded too, after dealing with flipkart and its cod, gotta tell ya letsbuy has a long way to go in that department, the pricing is real sweet imo, and the discounts :panic: I guess we cant have only the good stuff always,

Agree with the late part. The first time I ordered, they took 8 days to ship it. And I got an email & a delivery SMS on my mobile 2-3 days after my stuff was delivered. :blink:

But recently got the Walkman phone in 3 flat days. Ordered on 10th & got it on 13th morning. I think they take time if they are sourcing your stuff from outside Delhi (as their office is in Delhi). For Delhi/NCR to Delhi/NCR items, it hardly takes a couple of days.

Packing was really awful with the fridge I ordered and the delivery people were annoying. They just dumped the fridge as if they paid for it. :rant:

But the mobile got delivered via Blue Dart. Bloody awesome service. I opened the courier in front of the guy before paying and he didn't even flinch. He was like "Zaroor kholiye. Main bhi to dekhu kaisa mobile hai !" :P

nice you shared :majesty: ...we need more reviews like this...

no doubts discounts are good..but sometimes if a person needs something urgently and they delay things then it can be a problem...lets see if they do this late thing almost on regular basis or few times...

:hug:

Yeah its a bummer when you really need to get the product asap, I mean waiting a week for an order to reach is fine by me, but a week to get it processed :ko: , I really do hope they improve in that aspect and give Flipkart a good competition soon, ( though it provides more products then FK ) but FK delivers what it says :good:

Agree with the late part. The first time I ordered, they took 8 days to ship it. And I got an email & a delivery SMS on my mobile 2-3 days after my stuff was delivered. :blink:

But recently got the Walkman phone in 3 flat days. Ordered on 10th & got it on 13th morning. I think they take time if they are sourcing your stuff from outside Delhi (as their office is in Delhi). For Delhi/NCR to Delhi/NCR items, it hardly takes a couple of days.

Packing was really awful with the fridge I ordered and the delivery people were annoying. They just dumped the fridge as if they paid for it. :rant:

But the mobile got delivered via Blue Dart. Bloody awesome service. I opened the courier in front of the guy before paying and he didn't even flinch. He was like "Zaroor kholiye. Main bhi to dekhu kaisa mobile hai !" :P

Hehe, blue dart guys are really good and courteous when it comes to handling packages, anytime I've received the package, they actually help in opening it as well ( if i ask them too :giggle: damn those flipkart dudes packing it so awesomely that it takes time to open it up )

about the outsource part, actually they should put up a small estimate time, like Estimate to acquire product or something, if they dont have it stocked in their warehouses, least that would put the customer at ease that, "cool the guys would get it in these many days, then they ll start the process" over here all it says is in stock :cry:

and yea wanted to inform about Myntara also..had heard lot of good things regarding that site..but two times recently it was a disappoint dealing with them..

first order i placed...after few hours i realized i placed the order for a wrong item..rang cc ,they said ok they are canceling the order..and i would get a order cancel mail ...no mail from their site...since they already processed the payment the credit card guys told me only they stop it...so was waiting for 3-4 days and on 5th i guess it showed reverse on my card....but no email confirmation that they canceled my order was sort of a let down...incase something goes wrong i couldnt charge them with any proof

second order was a major let down..had placed order for a customized tee...they gave me a max delivery date 2 weeks later..i thought all's well this time....but after two weeks when no news...i rang their cc they told me that item was not in stock...i told them atleast they should inform the customer..and this was a birthday gift also for someone...so :( ...same old sorry etc and they are cancelling the order and reversing the charge...and again no order cancel mail from their end...but i got the payment back after 4 days...

and that item still showed in stock in their site on that day too...and they were accepting orders for that :thumbdown: ...so overall not nice...

Edited by killzone123

:hug:

Yeah its a bummer when you really need to get the product asap, I mean waiting a week for an order to reach is fine by me, but a week to get it processed :ko: , I really do hope they improve in that aspect and give Flipkart a good competition soon, ( though it provides more products then FK ) but FK delivers what it says :good:

Hehe, blue dart guys are really good and courteous when it comes to handling packages, anytime I've received the package, they actually help in opening it as well ( if i ask them too :giggle: damn those flipkart dudes packing it so awesomely that it takes time to open it up )

about the outsource part, actually they should put up a small estimate time, like Estimate to acquire product or something, if they dont have it stocked in their warehouses, least that would put the customer at ease that, "cool the guys would get it in these many days, then they ll start the process" over here all it says is in stock :cry:

Yeah. But remember the "Order is being processed" is just for namesake. Even after you get the order it will still say the same. :lol:

Their CC is very very courteous though (again if you can get to them. Takes like a minimum of 10-12 tries or more :ranting:).

and yea wanted to inform about Myntara also..had heard lot of good things regarding that site..but two times recently it was a disappoint dealing with them..

first order i placed...after few hours i realized i placed the order for a wrong item..rang cc ,they said ok they are canceling the order..and i would get a order cancel mail ...no mail from their site...since they already processed the payment the credit card guys told me only they stop it...so was waiting for 3-4 days and on 5th i guess it showed reverse on my card....but no email confirmation that they canceled my order was sort of a let down...incase something goes wrong i couldnt charge them with any proof

second order was a major let down..had placed order for a customized tee...they gave me a max delivery date 2 weeks later..i thought all's well this time....but after two weeks when no news...i rang their cc they told me that item was not in stock...i told them atleast they should inform the customer..and this was a birthday gift also for someone...so :( ...same old sorry etc and they are cancelling the order and reversing the charge...and again no order cancel mail from their end...but i got the payment back after 4 days...

and that item still showed in stock in their site on that day too...and they were accepting orders for that :thumbdown: ...so overall not nice...

Ahh. Something similar happened with me as well. Ordered a customized GOW tee and waited for like 4 weeks for it but to no avail. Finally emailed them and they said they were having some sourcing issues and I should get my order in a week max. Finally when the order was delivered, the whole courier was open. The packaging was nearly 50% torn. Luckily the tees were unharmed and perfectly packed, and that's why went ahead and paid for the order (CoD). But while trying the tee found out that their bloody sizes are smaller than standard sizes. :ranting: Fookers ! :furious:

That sucks actually, but its good to know you got your money back bro :hug:

Yeah. But remember the "Order is being processed" is just for namesake. Even after you get the order it will still say the same. :lol:

Their CC is very very courteous though (again if you can get to them. Takes like a minimum of 10-12 tries or more :ranting:).

Hehe true that the processing tab just doesnt get updated :cry:, absolutely the customer care is good but getting hold of them is.......errr not so good, btw fatty check pm yo :good:

@arch...thanks bro...but money was not a issue..the customized tee was a team india jersey for one of my cuzin for his bday...and i had even told him that i am getting it for him...and the gift only became more sweet because indian won the world cup around that same time...so really it screwed up :(

@motabhai...so its their habit :rant:

@arch...thanks bro...but money was not a issue..the customized tee was a team india jersey for one of my cuzin for his bday...and i had even told him that i am getting it for him...and the gift only became more sweet because indian won the world cup around that same time...so really it screwed up :(

@motabhai...so its their habit :rant:

Ahh thats really sad bro :console:

damn those Myntra punks :ranting:

Now this is getting ridiculous, they are fooking processing my order for 4 bloody days, even Bajaj Food Processor dose not process so much :fear:

and when i cal them, my phone simply gets cut and wont go through, after a hour of trying when i finally go through, i ask them why is it taking freaking 4 days just to process it when it was written 3 days delivery on the item, they bloody reply that 3 days is just for advertising purposes and the actual delivery will take about a week or more, when i ask them when will it atleast be shipped, they reply that they dont have any clue and cannot even confirm me the date of shipping, now this is getting on my nerves :ranting:

they bloody reply that 3 days is just for advertising purposes

no customer care will say that in his right senses...somewhere i think maybe you never understood them,or something is wrong...

mention all this...even the talk you had with the customer care where he said that...mail them along with your complaints...and also mention that this was your first order,and if this is how they treat new customers then this would be your last purchase..a hard hitting email kar unko

no customer care will say that in his right senses...somewhere i think maybe you never understood them,or something is wrong...

mention all this...even the talk you had with the customer care where he said that...mail them along with your complaints...and also mention that this was your first order,and if this is how they treat new customers then this would be your last purchase..a hard hitting email kar unko

he said that they dont deliver it in 3 days, i thought of doing that today, but since i called them up today, i will give them todays day as grace, if they dont fooking atleast ship the item by tomm then i am sure i will screw up their a*s

he said that they dont deliver it in 3 days, i thought of doing that today, but since i called them up today, i will give them todays day as grace, if they dont fooking atleast ship the item by tomm then i am sure i will screw up their a*s

teri marzi...but if i was you i would be sending them a mail now itself...mentioning all that,plus that the item was a gift for a birthday/anniversary etc and thats why seeing the fast shipping you ordered from them ..blah blah blah

i have ordered many times,many others have also...and if they mention item in stock and shipping in 3 days...i have always got it in 3 days...noway a customer care will tell you that its for advertisement purpose...he will be screwed if he talks like a idiot...

anyways suggestion diya tha...jo karna hai ,again woh teri marzi :P

teri marzi...but if i was you i would be sending them a mail now itself...mentioning all that,plus that the item was a gift for a birthday/anniversary etc and thats why seeing the fast shipping you ordered from them ..blah blah blah

i have ordered many times,many others have also...and if they mention item in stock and shipping in 3 days...i have always got it in 3 days...noway a customer care will tell you that its for advertisement purpose...he will be screwed if he talks like a idiot...

anyways suggestion diya tha...jo karna hai ,again woh teri marzi :P

i suggest doing what kaka said and today itself, you'll be surprised at how much they co-operate if you send them a very strict-worded email.