Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Ahh I had a feeling you'd know something about this.

I never buy hardware from that place anyway. I've only bought a couple games, and they worked fine so its okay.

I'll probably buy the controller from some official store like Croma or Sony Store, or online where I can get a different colour. 
Issue with online is gamestheshop is out of stock. Flipkart and amazon have tons of reviews with people complaining getting a duplicate controller and Sony not honoring warranty cos of it. So, official stores are only optiona left for me.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

I never buy hardware from that place anyway. I've only bought a couple games, and they worked fine so its okay.

I'll probably buy the controller from some official store like Croma or Sony Store, or online where I can get a different colour. 
Issue with online is gamestheshop is out of stock. Flipkart and amazon have tons of reviews with people complaining getting a duplicate controller and Sony not honoring warranty cos of it. So, official stores are only optiona left for me.

5 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Palika is fine for hardware if you buy at the right stores. I've bought every console since ps2 gen from there. (shop no. 2).

Visited Shop No 2/ Electronics Palace few months back and all the games are gone from the shelves, nothing to suggest 'electronics'....They now sell counterfeit jeans for whatever reason. Just one guy standing in a corner, trying to overcharge for repairs. 

• Like 1

I have been visiting shop no 2 for years now. They used to give good rates at some point but now you would get better rates if you look around  (Palika and Gaffar). Royal Palace lost its sheen a decade ago. i am not even sure who owns the shop presently. Palika has lost its crown to Gaffar when it comes to gaming stuffs. However if you move around and do not stick to one shop, you might be able to haggle better and get cheaper rates. Shop number 2 does not haggle at all for some odd reason (earlier they used to). Sometimes even sardarji keeps a strict vigil on Puneet bhaiya .

PS: Gaffar by default has better rates than Palika.

Thanks guys. I'l just get my controller off a physical store or something at full price I guess.

Or during an amazon sale, if they even have any this year.

Speaking of sale:

iPhone XS Max (64GB) @ Rs. 70,000/-

Its still pretty expensive, never spent that kind of money on a phone before, but my parents phones are giving them trouble.

Is this the lowest its been? I can't get it delivered in Delhi yet, so I dont mind waiting. 

Would love an HDFC/SBI discount on this but not sure if Amazon gonna have any sales any time soon.

The 11 is a little cheaper, so I could maybe get one of those and one XS Max....

Thanks guys. I'l just get my controller off a physical store or something at full price I guess.

Speaking of sale:

Its still pretty expensive, never spent that kind of money on a phone before, but my parents phones are giving them trouble.
Is this the lowest its been? I can't get it delivered in Delhi yet, so I dont mind waiting. 
Would love an HDFC/SBI discount on this but not sure if Amazon gonna have any sales any time soon.

The 11 is a little cheaper, so I could maybe get one of those and one XS Max....

You can even check iPhone XR which is at 48k on amazon.

Speaking of sale:

5 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Yeah the XR has gone even cheaper in the past, but I'm not really feeling the XR. 

If I can get the XS for around 50K, I can go for that, but now sure if it goes for that price even during sales....

Edited by Chirag2001

Gaana 27 Months Free Membership

Go to Gaana app >> Redeem coupon

Apply Promocode

RUPAYGAANA
GAANAHDFC3
KOTAKGAANA20
UJJIVANGAANA
TRUECALLER20
CITIGAANA3
ICICIGAANA20
ICICIGAANA
KOTAKGAANA

Apply all the codes 1 by 1

Pay using any card (Kotak 811 or Payzapp card working fine)

Just pay Re. 1 for each code

Done !! You will get 27 months membership

So Big basket is not giving slots in my area till you buy the premium membership. Have been trying for 2 weeks for a slot without any luck. Decided to pay for the premium membership yesterday night and Voila, multiple slots open today morning.:loser:

Edited by playstationdude

11 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

So Big basket is not giving slots in my area till you buy the premium membership. Have been trying for 2 weeks for a slot without any luck. Decided to pay for the premium membership yesterday night and Voila, multiple slots open today morning.:loser:

I have BB Star membership and still get no slots.

14 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I have BB Star membership and still get no slots.

Huh, wierd. Maybe too many people ordering in your area.

I actually tried ordering simultaneously from 2 numbers today, one without BB star and one with.

Slots available for BB star but not for the other one, at the same time. 

Is there a thread for audio stuff, or headphones specifically?

If not, I just have a concern. I've been using the Bose QC 25 for quite a few years now. I definitely bought them after the QC 35 came out for the price drop.

Still works great, but the ear cushions show a good amount of wear. Also, one of the seams on the earphones split a little, revealing the green cushion foam inside. Its still just as comfortable, but I wanna know if its possible to get original Bose replacement cushions, as I don't want to sacrifice on the comfort.

I thought about just buying the QC 35 when it goes for sale (around 17K), but prefer a cheaper fix if possible. 

The Last of Us 2 Collector's Edition PS4 ₹10999

Juârez Acoustic Guitar, 38 Inch Cutaway, 038C with Bag, Strings, Pick and Strap, Black 72% Off ₹1990

One Plus 8 from ₹38999
Buy ₹1000 Gift Card now and order from May 29th and June 30th to get
₹3000 Off on SBI Card
Additional ₹1000 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance

Mi 10 (Coral Green, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) - 108MP Quad Camera, SD 865 Processor, 5G Ready ₹46999
Use HDFC CC/DC to get ₹3000 Off

Edited by santanu18
  • Like 1

On 5/17/2020 at 2:03 PM, playstationdude said:

Bb star has been suspended till lockdown. My membership was extended automatically. Each area has specific time when slots open. For me it's 9 pm.