Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Guys is Cred a legit app for card payments?

Yup. Been using it for years. Have around 1.75 lakh cred points accumulated too. The cashback  scratch card you get is absolutely bonkers, you'll always get win some amount (usually 8 or 12) but there have been times when u win big( got 120+ rs in a single scratch card. ) Just remember to split you payments. So if you're supposed to pay 12k, split the payments in to 5k+5k+ 2k, this way you'll get 5 scratch cards.

And don't give it access to your email for smart statements and pay 2-3 days early. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Yup. Been using it for years. Have around 1.75 lakh cred points accumulated too. The cashback  scratch card you get is absolutely bonkers, you'll always get win some amount (usually 8 or 12) but there have been times when u win big( got 120+ rs in a single scratch card. ) Just remember to split you payments. So if you're supposed to pay 12k, split the payments in to 5k+5k+ 2k, this way you'll get 5 scratch cards.

And don't give it access to your email for smart statements and pay 2-3 days early. 

Yup, didnt give any email access. Thanks. Made the first payment of 850 (test) and got 10rs. Not bad. :P

Been using it for more than a year now but i never won more than 15Rs ever and had to burn 1000 or 5000 cred points for them.

Also I never found anything worth getting from their rewards store either. Good items are super duper ultra expensive and normal prices ones are trash.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Been using it for more than a year now but i never won more than 15Rs ever and had to burn 1000 or 5000 cred points for them.

Also I never found anything worth getting from their rewards store either. Good items are super duper ultra expensive and normal prices ones are trash.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, adity said:

Data. The rewards are certainly what they used to be and probably cost very little to them cuz it's mostly new brands. I imagine people inadvertently linking their email or even their bank account can give them a decent bit of data. 

Also I think this app is only for people with good credit score as well. So they have a good dataset to push costly products, may be loans/lending in future

17 hours ago, dante77 said:

Best gaming monitor under 15k? Asking for a friend. Is IPS available in this range?

This is good but not IPS panel, 144 Hz Refresh Rate is there

AOPEN Acer 27-inch (68.58 cm) FHD Curve Gaming Monitor with VA Panel - 27HC1R (Black) ₹15999

HP Pavilion Gaming 9th Gen Intel Core i5 Processor 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop (8GB/512GB SSD/Windows 10/NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB Graphics/Shadow Black/2.17 Kg), 15-bc513TX ₹58990

The Last of Us 2 Collector's Edition PS4 ₹10999
Amazon
flipkart

On 5/18/2020 at 7:35 PM, Chirag2001 said:

Is there a thread for audio stuff, or headphones specifically?

If not, I just have a concern. I've been using the Bose QC 25 for quite a few years now. I definitely bought them after the QC 35 came out for the price drop.

Still works great, but the ear cushions show a good amount of wear. Also, one of the seams on the earphones split a little, revealing the green cushion foam inside. Its still just as comfortable, but I wanna know if its possible to get original Bose replacement cushions, as I don't want to sacrifice on the comfort.

I thought about just buying the QC 35 when it goes for sale (around 17K), but prefer a cheaper fix if possible. 

https://www.boseindia.com/en_in/products/headphones/headphone_accessories/quietcomfort-25-headphones-ear-cushion-kit.html#v=qc25_earcushion_acc_black

Last I checked some months back, they had it in stock. Maybe they have stopped taking orders during the pandemic. Wait for some days and see. You can get aftermarket cushions on Amazon. No idea how comfy they are though. 

12 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

https://www.boseindia.com/en_in/products/headphones/headphone_accessories/quietcomfort-25-headphones-ear-cushion-kit.html#v=qc25_earcushion_acc_black

Last I checked some months back, they had it in stock. Maybe they have stopped taking orders during the pandemic. Wait for some days and see. You can get aftermarket cushions on Amazon. No idea how comfy they are though. 

Did you also buy these replacement cushions? They're pricy for 2700/- but if they're as good as the original cushions I'm quite willing to spend that amount.

I don't want to get aftermarket cushions.

My headphones are still holding up. I don't mind waiting; I don't see an option to buy the cushions on the website right now so I'll wait till the current lockdown gets over...

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Did you also buy these replacement cushions? They're pricy for 2700/- but if they're as good as the original cushions I'm quite willing to spend that amount.

I don't want to get aftermarket cushions.

My headphones are still holding up. I don't mind waiting; I don't see an option to buy the cushions on the website right now so I'll wait till the current lockdown gets over...

Thank you!

Yeah. Bought them from Bose. It's legit, original stuff. The comfort is just excellent. 

3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Yeah. Bought them from Bose. It's legit, original stuff. The comfort is just excellent. 

Sounds good, thank you. Currently I don't see an option to buy on the website, but thats what I'll do when they become available for delivery.

I was a bit worried as there are a bunch of negative reviews on the website. 

Guys, pls suggest a good ps3 controller online to buy for my friend in Bangalore. I saw in amazon and all are not original and not sure based on reviews which one to trust. Fine with buying a non original controller as long it has good reviews

Thanks