Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

10 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

I am getting Ps4 controller from Sony showroom for 5k. With bill and 1 year warranty. Is it the right price? Plz guide.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

You used to get them on amazon for 4k or 3.5k on sale

4999 is the MRP, that is the price Sony showroom is selling you at

14 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

I am getting Ps4 controller from Sony showroom for 5k. With bill and 1 year warranty. Is it the right price? Plz guide.

Controllers come with 6 months warranty, how is he offering 1 year?

Also not sure of the current price due to covid, but last year bought a blue controller with Bill from a retailer for around 4k 

Amazon and Flipkart have mostly negative reviews of fake controller. 5k is indeed the mrp and as per them Sony provides 1 year warranty.

Amazon and Flipkart have mostly negative reviews of fake controller. 5k is indeed the mrp and as per them Sony provides 1 year warranty.

I bought this one last October when it was on sale for 3.5k. This one is legit and works fine. I bought from cloudtail vendor (Amazon)

Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller for Playstation 4 - Black V2 https://www.amazon.in/dp/B06WWR2GZF/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_.jbZEbXRZSQXJ

12 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

No they sell legit ones afaik, i bought mine from amazon, only thing it is imported from non indian region like Hong Kong or Russia/Ukraine etc, so no warranty here

21 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Controllers come with 6 months warranty, how is he offering 1 year?

Also not sure of the current price due to covid, but last year bought a blue controller with Bill from a retailer for around 4k 

I had the same thought, all controller warranties are reduced to six months. How can the showroom give 1 year?

Nioh 2 Special Edition PS4 33% Off ₹3990

Then I take it that because of all these counterfeit controllers floating in the market, its best to buy a controller from a retail store like a Sony Showroom/Croma? Even if one has to buy at MRP

and not online.....

Though I'm pretty sure Croma's online store would deliver...

I had the same thought, all controller warranties are reduced to six months. How can the showroom give 1 year?

Maybe its 6 months and I am mistaken. Will confirm.

Went to buy it today and unfortunately someone else bought the 2 pieces they had yesterday itself. They are expecting more in couple of days. Have left my no. With them to ring as soon they get the stock. Will buy it at mrp as most online sellers have adopted a no return policy and I cant have the hassle of getting a fake one.

Maybe its 6 months and I am mistaken. Will confirm.

Went to buy it today and unfortunately someone else bought the 2 pieces they had yesterday itself. They are expecting more in couple of days. Have left my no. With them to ring as soon they get the stock. Will buy it at mrp as most online sellers have adopted a no return policy and I cant have the hassle of getting a fake one.

Guys, I need a recommendation for a mouse.

My priority is productivity, whole lot of coding, scrumming through myriads of webpages. 

Need something which is:

1) Not too small and comfortable for long hours.

2) Don't really care if it's wired or wireless.

3) Should be smooth to operate.

4) I would really prefer one with extra keys to map for copy/paste (couldn't find a wireless one with these)

I looked up Logitech M331 but no extra keys, G102 it's wired and performs great but can't get it delivered.

Please suggest asap, lot of work from 1st June.

9 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Guys, I need a recommendation for a mouse.

My priority is productivity, whole lot of coding, scrumming through myriads of webpages. 

Need something which is:

1) Not too small and comfortable for long hours.

2) Don't really care if it's wired or wireless.

3) Should be smooth to operate.

4) I would really prefer one with extra keys to map for copy/paste (couldn't find a wireless one with these)

I looked up Logitech M331 but no extra keys, G102 it's wired and performs great but can't get it delivered.

Please suggest asap, lot of work from 1st June.

https://www.amazon.in/Logitech-G300s-Optical-Gaming-910-004347/dp/B00RH6R7C4/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=logitech+g402&qid=1590580834&s=computers&sr=1-3

29 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Lot of reviews mention about quality issues. I probably still will end ordering this if no other option pops up.

29 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Lot of reviews mention about quality issues. I probably still will end ordering this if no other option pops up.

dies in 1-1.5 years, by "dies" i mean your left/right click will stop working or behave erratically, like double clicks when you click just once etc, the scroll wheel will fail in 6 months, so on.

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

logitech g304 lightspeed. period. Epic mouse it is.

or

Coolermaster mm 710/711

PS:- I am looking for them as well.

G304 fits all the criteria, wireless+extra keys+good quality and with the battery hack ends up being much better weight wise.

But it's not in stock anywhere. Please let me know if anyone finds it.

8 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

G304 fits all the criteria, wireless+extra keys+good quality and with the battery hack ends up being much better weight wise.

But it's not in stock anywhere. Please let me know if anyone finds it.

bitkart.in (Nehru place) has it. but they'll open for orders this saturday.

PS :- https://www.kccomputers.in/store/gaming-peripherals/gaming-mouse/logitech-g304-lightspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse/

cant verify is this website can be trusted