Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Either EBAY is fooling around or there is some error. I just bought a case for mobile and seller is based in Gujarat and yet estimated delivery date is saturday. Usually they give a date of 5 or 6 days later.

f**k. I need to stop shopping while being dead sleepy at 2AM in night. Bought something on Ebay and gave shipping address where i completely missed the name of my area. Just wrote the flat number, building number, road number, then mumbai. Only thing that can save the order is that i mentioned the pin code correctly. So they should use their brains and come to deliver here.

f**k. I need to stop shopping while being dead sleepy at 2AM in night. Bought something on Ebay and gave shipping address where i completely missed the name of my area. Just wrote the flat number, building number, road number, then mumbai. Only thing that can save the order is that i mentioned the pin code correctly. So they should use their brains and come to deliver here.

Contact the seller before they despatch it.. Will save u some trouble.

Something is fishy in their Mumbai logistics. Even i ordered something which left the left bhiwandi sort facility on 14th October, reached Mumbai sort facility on same day and since 16th it is showing " Expected at Wadal Hub". They are showing delivery date as 24th October even with fast delivery option. When i called them the bastard had the nerves to say that sir expected delivery date is still far why are you calling now, you will get it before then. I got angry and asked the bastard is it coming by walk or something??? Warehouse wont be more than 30 KMs away from my house and even by walking it would reach in a day. Then he started giving excuse that we have log of deliveries and logistics issues and blah blah blah.

guys,

on 6th oct when there was billion sale going on. I had tried to purchase flipkart first service for Rs 399. The payment page took lot of time ...i got charged eventuaklly but my service never gp active.

I did not recieve any order no. al i have is bank statement that Rs 399 was charged on so and so date at flipkart.

I have already emailed them and spoken to them but they said they cant do much if they dont have order no. as they can pull info and that money will get reversed after 7 days.

its been more than 10 buiness days now. i still have not got the money back.

How can i prove to flipkart that money is with them.

acha musibat hai sala.....

Edited by playstation

Okay. Got it sorted out..Spoke to Priyanka....Moony will be reflected back by 19th .tomorrow. B)

Ladhkiyan jaldi impress ho jati hai ...pata nahi kyuon....

paise aaye?

ya ladki ne bhi kat diya