Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

My mom's current iPhone is getting worse day by day. I planned to wait till Amazon sales to buy the 11, but I fear I may have to jump the gun.

Can anyone point me to the best option to get the 64GB variant delivered? Its not listed on Amazon, and there are no card discounts.

However: https://www.tatacliq.com/apple-iphone-11-64-gb-white/p-mp000000005562309

Its on Tatcliq for 65K if I choose seller to be Croma. There is an additional discount of 2000 on using an HDFC card.

I'm spending a ton of money on this, I'd be relieved if another pair of eyes looked over this. Thank you!

Edited by Chirag2001

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

Tatacliq is trustworthy.. Other option is to walk into some local shop and show them the deal, they might just match it. 

Yeah, but its kinda difficult to go out at the moment. 

Plus most electronics stores are in malls, which are closed. I'd go to a Croma store (mall) directly otherwise, they do offer price match. 

@AtheK  But thanks a ton man, I'll most likely order it on Tatacliq tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

Tatacliq is trustworthy.. Other option is to walk into some local shop and show them the deal, they might just match it. 

Plus most electronics stores are in malls, which are closed. I'd go to a Croma store (mall) directly otherwise, they do offer price match. 

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

My mom's current iPhone is getting worse day by day. I planned to wait till Amazon sales to buy the 11, but I fear I may have to jump the gun.

Can anyone point me to the best option to get the 64GB variant delivered? Its not listed on Amazon, and there are no card discounts.

However: https://www.tatacliq.com/apple-iphone-11-64-gb-white/p-mp000000005562309

Its on Tatcliq for 65K if I choose seller to be Croma. There is an additional discount of 2000 on using an HDFC card.

I'm spending a ton of money on this, I'd be relieved if another pair of eyes looked over this. Thank you!

hey, you can directly order from croma too if needed. They have some scheme for Amex cards. You can either get it delivered or pay here and pick it up from store.

https://www.croma.com/apple-iphone-11-black-64-gb-4-gb-ram-/p/221099

Its available on flipkart too but it is for 68300

https://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-11-black-64-gb/p/itm0f37c2240b217

you can get 5% unlimited cashback if you have flipkart axis card

6 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

hey, you can directly order from croma too if needed. They have some scheme for Amex cards. You can either get it delivered or pay here and pick it up from store.

https://www.croma.com/apple-iphone-11-black-64-gb-4-gb-ram-/p/221099

Its available on flipkart too but it is for 68300

https://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-11-black-64-gb/p/itm0f37c2240b217

you can get 5% unlimited cashback if you have flipkart axis card

Thanks a lot. I did check both of those deals, but I dont have an AMEX card or a Flipkart Axis card. I have access to SBI, HDFC, Axis. And Tatacliq has the HDFC deal making it 63k/- 

I know Amazon will probably do the 3000 cashback on SBI cards like always, but I dont think the current phone can hold out that long haha

Edited by Chirag2001

18 hours ago, radicaldude said:

bitkart.in (Nehru place) has it. but they'll open for orders this saturday.

PS :- https://www.kccomputers.in/store/gaming-peripherals/gaming-mouse/logitech-g304-lightspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse/

cant verify is this website can be trusted

No idea about this website.

Is Bitkart legit? They add packaging and insurance cost so it will be around 3.5k. 

How is G585? It's not lightspeed but checks a lot of boxes.

42 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

No idea about this website.

Is Bitkart legit? They add packaging and insurance cost so it will be around 3.5k. 

How is G585? It's not lightspeed but checks a lot of boxes.

I think its bigger and heavier.

Bitkart is located in Nehru Place. You can pick it up from them personally as well.

4 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Your wish fulfilled

The Last of Us 2 Special Edition PS4 10% Off ₹5399
Use SBI CC to get 10% Off

With no lockdown we couldnt get spiderman special edition altogether and collectors was delayed by a couple of months. I doubt that any one will be able to deliver collectors or special edition on time. It will be great if we are able to get standard edition. 

Anyone who is ordering special edition, do order a standard one too just in case they cancel it later on. 

If lockdown is extended there might be a chance we might not even get to see the physical copy of standard edition on time. 

8 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

With no lockdown we couldnt get spiderman special edition altogether and collectors was delayed by a couple of months. I doubt that any one will be able to deliver collectors or special edition on time. It will be great if we are able to get standard edition. 

Anyone who is ordering special edition, do order a standard one too just in case they cancel it later on. 

If lockdown is extended there might be a chance we might not even get to see the physical copy of standard edition on time. 

I spoke to the guy who runs the IG for GTS. He said they should be able to get most TLOU2 orders, all 3 editions delivered Day 1 to feasible areas.

Its not a credible enough source by any means, but if GTS can then Amazon order should be able to, as well.