Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

35 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Damn. Not delivering to my pin code too..

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Yeah its a pretty decent price. However, it does have a Pick-up from store option, should be available for yours too.

Even if it isnt, if there is a Croma store near you you could head there and show them the price online. 99% they will give you that price, they have offered me price match to Amazon before also if the seller is Appario or Cloudtail, this is on their website only.

If you have an immediate need, I'd suggest heading to Croma. They will most probably also have some card discounts on it as well. 

47 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

70% of it is open. I went there last Thursday. 

Pretty crowded too. 

I went there today, almost all the shops are open except a few brand stores. Wasn't much crowded but stock is really scare throughout.

Yeah its a pretty decent price. However, it does have a Pick-up from store option, should be available for yours too.

Even if it isnt, if there is a Croma store near you you could head there and show them the price online. 99% they will give you that price, they have offered me price match to Amazon before also if the seller is Appario or Cloudtail, this is on their website only.

If you have an immediate need, I'd suggest heading to Croma. They will most probably also have some card discounts on it as well. 
Croma store here is in a mall. So, I am expecting it to open after 8th june. Let's see..

Croma store here is in a mall. So, I am expecting it to open after 8th june. Let's see..

32 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

PS Plus 12 Months [30% off] @ 2,099/-

Days of Play Discount. Gamestheshop. 

Buy the sub, receive the code via email, redeem on PS Store. 

They don't advertize it on homepage, but games also discounted, like all Playstation Hits titles going for 1k like God of War, Horizon, TLOU remastered etc.

Spodeyman GOTY going for 2k, Days Gone for 1.8k etc

2 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

They don't advertize it on homepage, but games also discounted, like all Playstation Hits titles going for 1k like God of War, Horizon, TLOU remastered etc.

Spodeyman GOTY going for 2k, Days Gone for 1.8k etc

Yeah, but I don't think any of the prices are that good. Nothing we've not seen before.

Days Gone is also cheaper on Amazon. The best deal is the PS Plus 12 month sub, by far!

1 minute ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yeah, but I don't think any of the prices are that good. Nothing we've not seen before.

Days Gone is also cheaper on Amazon. The best deal is the PS Plus 12 month sub, by far!

Sony set them prices, im sure PSN sale will also have the same prices.

Enticing. My membership ends in December. Will skip buying right now as dont have a controller to play and frankly very less time to play too. Hopefully such deal comes again after few months.

Enticing. My membership ends in December. Will skip buying right now as dont have a controller to play and frankly very less time to play too. Hopefully such deal comes again after few months.

PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership Card (Email Delivery in 1 hour- Digital Voucher Code) 30% Off ₹2099

2 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Remember codes do stack, you can buy now redeem later.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

Yeah, I thought it would extend the valdity of your current sub....

Like, can I buy it at discount now, get the code today in my email, but redeem it July 1st? I'm not gonna be playing much this month....

That would be great 

1 minute ago, adity said:

These codes have a validity period of 3 months I think. Best to use it immediately rather than waiting and saving few days. If there is any issue, you won't be able to refund it if outside the 15 day window or whatever.

Okay thanks.

I did check right now, the sale runs till 17th of this month. The next two weeks I'm not playing anything. An hour this weekend at most.

So what I am gonna do, is get the sub towards the end of the sale, but redeem it immediately. Will do it a day before on 16th, in case there is any issue.